We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Vegetarian meals

South Florida
Level Contributor
272 posts
139 reviews
Save Topic
Vegetarian meals

I am bringing my niece to Gatlinburg and she is a vegetarian. I visit often but never really paid attention to who had vegetarian foods. Any suggestions where we can eat where the rest of us can get meat?

Grove City, Ohio
Level Contributor
1,593 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Vegetarian meals

I think that most places would have some kind of vegetarian meals available. The Park Grill and The Peddler have big salad bars. Some kind of vegetarian pizza is probably available at Smoky Mountain Brewery and Calhouns had some big salads. I hope this helps.

Gatlinburg...
Level Contributor
503 posts
60 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Vegetarian meals

The Smoky Mountian Breweries in Pigeon Forge and Gatlinburg have vegetarian items on their menus. Most restaurants will be able to prepare a vegetarian meal for you.

Smyrna, Tennessee
Level Contributor
521 posts
333 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Vegetarian meals

My daughter and her husband love the Whole Earth Grocery Cafe. It is at Winery Square - traffic light 3. They are not strictly vegetarian, but have a great selection from what they have tried.

unionville tenn.
Level Contributor
875 posts
29 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Vegetarian meals

if you are wanting to go to a show I'm pretty sure Dixie Stampede has a vegetarian option.

5. Re: Vegetarian meals

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 17 February 2015, 05:19