We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Hatfield and McCoy dinner theater when to buy tickets

New Salisbury...
Level Contributor
16 posts
Save Topic
Hatfield and McCoy dinner theater when to buy tickets

We are going the first week in April. Do I need to buy the tickets now are can I wait till I get to Galtinburg. Where do I find the best deals for tickets?

unionville tenn.
Level Contributor
878 posts
29 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Hatfield and McCoy dinner theater when to buy tickets

I usually reserve ahead to get the best seating but the last time we were there we waited until we got there and just went to the Hatfeld and McCoys building and got ours. Go to the Hatfieldand Mccoys website and they will have a number you can call the ladies who work there are always really nice about answering any questions and helping you get the best seating. They also sometmes have specials where you can get tickets to additional shows at reduced prices. Also some of the seating at the show are regular tables and some are high tables with barstool seating. The barstools have backs but no arms and I know when we were there some people said they weren't as comfortable as the regular table and chairs.

Dalton, Ga.
Level Contributor
19 posts
368 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Hatfield and McCoy dinner theater when to buy tickets

check out.... www.reservepigeonforge.com

they have some good deals on shows, attractions, and more!

:)

3. Re: Hatfield and McCoy dinner theater when to buy tickets

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 26 February 2015, 07:18