We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Pet friendly cabins

Which Gatlinburg hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Tennessee
Level Contributor
2,475 posts
9 reviews
Save Topic
Pet friendly cabins

Which cabin rental companies have pet friendly rentals? We have stayed at Jackson Mountain and I was happy with them, but I would like to compare rates and specials. No Aunt Bugs please. I have already checked VRBO. Thanks!

HAZARD, KY
Level Contributor
33 posts
13 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Pet friendly cabins

Bear camp cabin rentals is pet friendly. No size limits. 75.00 pet fee but they are stay 2 nights get 1 free so it averages out.

Tennessee
Level Contributor
2,475 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Pet friendly cabins

Thank you! I will take a look at them.

Rincon Georgia
Level Contributor
827 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Pet friendly cabins

Eden Crest has pet friendly but I don't know if they have cabins in Gatlinburg or just in PF.

Tennessee
Level Contributor
2,475 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Pet friendly cabins

I forgot about them. We stayed with them before and liked them. Last time I got a quote, they included several fees. I will check with them again. Thanks!

Tennessee
Destination Expert
for Sevierville, Gatlinburg, Pigeon Forge
Level Contributor
3,818 posts
282 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Pet friendly cabins

Hi. Have you tryed Mountain Rentals of Gatlinburg? We stayed in Country Camelot and it was pet friendly. It was in a great location and pretty private with a nice mountain view. The cabin was very clean and did not smell of animals and you can't beat the rates.

We also like Parkside Cabin Rentals in Gatlinburg and Timbercreek in Wears Valley.

I use this website a lot because it shows all the companies that are pet friendly.

www.gatlinburg.com/lodging/chaletscabins.aspx

I have found that most companies do have pet friendly cabins.

Good Luck in your search and I think it is wonderful when people take their pets with them.

Pets need a vacation too.

Tennessee
Destination Expert
Level Contributor
3,818 posts
282 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Pet friendly cabins

I forgot to mention earlier,but if you look at the top of this page and click on vacation rentals then you can put in a filter and it will bring up a box and at the very bottom is a box to check 'Pet Friendly'. It will bring up all the rentals(411 pet friendly). There is also a lot of different searchs you can do.

I will put the link but not sure if it will work.

www.tripadvisor.com/VRACSearch…

Tennessee
Level Contributor
2,475 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Pet friendly cabins

Thank you. I tried doing a Google search. Several companies had difficult websites to navigate and no way to search thru pet friendly rentals only. I will look at the ones you suggested. We always take him with us. He is really small but he has had surgery on both knees. I don't want to board him and risk him damaging his knees. If a big dog was trying to be playful, we could be looking at another surgery so we just take him where ever we go.

Tennessee
Destination Expert
Level Contributor
3,818 posts
282 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Pet friendly cabins

I hope your four legged baby gets to feeling better. I'm sure a trip to the mountains will cheer him up.

Try the Bring Fido website. It list a few companies and also has a forum to ask questions.

bringfido.com/destination/…

New Berlin...
Level Contributor
131 posts
36 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Pet friendly cabins

You might want to try Gatlinburg Falls. We brought our dog a couple of years ago when we stayed in Easy Living. The additional fee was also reasonable. Only downside was there was no "green" space outside for the dog.

shubuta, ms
Level Contributor
37 posts
Save Reply
10. Re: Pet friendly cabins

Try bluemistcabins.com. We've stayed with them several times..their cabins are pet friendly, very reasonable and they are family owned. Our favorite is "Swaying Pines." Perfect location halfway between PF and Gatlinburg and easy to get to!