We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

red roof inn and suites HELP

Windsor
10 posts
Save Topic
red roof inn and suites HELP

Does anyone know how far this motel is from the strip? Is it in a good location, oris it a far walk?

Want a little more info before we book

Thanks

Tennessee
Destination Expert
for Sevierville, Gatlinburg, Pigeon Forge, Great Smoky Mountains National Park
Level Contributor
4,872 posts
326 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: red roof inn and suites HELP

It's a little further down from the strip. It's on Hemlock St and there is a trolley stop right out front. It's in a nice area right by the river. If your in good shape and like walking then it would be fine.

You can look at this you tube video and at about at 1:14 minutes in is where Red Roof Inn is and you can see how far it is to the city center on the strip.. You can kinda get an idea from the video. I like walking, but it would be a little far for me.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=POv6S7as5Yw

2. Re: red roof inn and suites HELP

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This post has been removed at the author's request. The author may post again if desired.

Posts on the TripAdvisor forums may be edited for a short period of time. Once the edit period has expired, authors may update their posts by removing and reposting them.

To read more about editing your posts, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/help/how_to_edit_your_posts

Removed on: 24 November 2015, 15:35
Edited: 24 November 2015, 15:35
Windsor
10 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: red roof inn and suites HELP

Just reserved a Jacuzzi room at Jack Huffs. It's on the third floor

I know it has a balcony but does anyone know if it's a private one??

Swansea, Illinois
Level Contributor
84 posts
48 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: red roof inn and suites HELP

Most of their balconies are shared between two rooms. A few, depending on the location, have their own private balcony. We were there in May and each room had two chairs on the balcony. The people staying next to us were never out there, so it didn't bother us. I'm sure if you call them and ask, they can look up your assigned room and let you know - they are really friendly people.

miamisburg
Level Contributor
207 posts
104 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: red roof inn and suites HELP

I believe its pretty much right as soon as you come into town.It would be a long walk to center of strip. Never stayed there. Better read the reviews.

6. Re: red roof inn and suites HELP

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 07 August 2015, 05:17