We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Drink suggestions??

14 posts
Save Topic
Drink suggestions??

We plan on visiting Gatlinburg in Sept and like to go out for drinks. Does anyone have any favorites we should try? Any restaurants have a good signature drink?

Destination Expert
for Sevierville, Gatlinburg, Pigeon Forge, Great Smoky Mountains National Park
Level Contributor
4,710 posts
325 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Drink suggestions??

My husband and I like to have drinks at Loco Burro on the roof top patio and we also like the patio at Best Italian,No Way Joses and Crawdaddys.

Hard Rock Cafe and Jimmy Buffett's Margaritaville are also great places for drinks.

cincinnati, ohio
Level Contributor
2,810 posts
248 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Drink suggestions??

There are a couple of boutique distilleries new in the area if you want to sample their wares.

The wineries really don't have much in the way of area to socialize.

Personally, I've always been impressed with the upstairs bar in The Peddler steakhouse on River Rd in G'burg. I'd have loved to have seen the tree they used to make the actual bar - it must have been massive.

There's a honky tonk or two out on Glades Rd. with atmosphere, if you've a mind!!

Signature drinks? Most of the bars are in chain restaurants due to the archaic liquor laws down there so everything is pretty much standard.

If alf's was still in business, I'd send you there - that was a classic redneck bar if there ever was one, but great atmosphere, great music and cordiality. Miss the place!!

Cinn, OH
Level Contributor
1,541 posts
35 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Drink suggestions??

In July we went to the Smoky Mountain Brewery and I had a blackberry frozen margarita, which I still think about. I am not a big drinker, but this was so good, the drink glass was rimmed with sugar and I def will order it again

Athens, Georgia
Level Contributor
48 posts
56 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Drink suggestions??

Blackberry frozen margarita. what a great suggestion. Makes me want to take off right now.

Southern Illinois
Level Contributor
206 posts
1 review
Save Reply
5. Re: Drink suggestions??

Love the Mojito at Calhoun's! It's my all-time favorite drink!

Bedford, Indiana
Level Contributor
5,995 posts
303 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Drink suggestions??

Love the Big Red soda at the Pommes Frites place on the "Island". There fries are very good too.

Even if it is in PF ;-)

Phoenix, Arizona
Level Contributor
46,716 posts
1,496 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Drink suggestions??

Not in Gatlinburg, but not THAT far away, the Dogwood Bar at Blackberry Farm, Walland, TN, has a wonderful BLT Bloody Mary, with Bacon-infused Vodka.

8. Re: Drink suggestions??

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 26 August 2015, 05:15