We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

making pottery????

7 posts
1 review
Save Topic
making pottery????

Is there anywhere near Gatlinburg tomake your own pottery. I dont want to paint it just actually get hands on experience with making it.

Tennessee
Destination Expert
for Sevierville, Gatlinburg, Pigeon Forge, Great Smoky Mountains National Park
Level Contributor
4,302 posts
282 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: making pottery????

Did you see the replies from the same question you asked on August 1st?

tripadvisor.com/ShowTopic-g60842-i150-k76840…

I think your best bet is going to the Arts and Crafts community in Gatlinburg. Lots of different crafters of all kinds there. Or you could call a few and see if they can recommend anyone to you. Good luck and enjoy your trip.

7 posts
1 review
Save Reply
2. Re: making pottery????

yes i did idk why it posted twice

Dublin, Virginia
Level Contributor
947 posts
122 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: making pottery????

Try Alewine Pottery in the Arts and Crafts loop. I know that it used to be that you could pay $5 to try your hand at making some pottery, additional fee if you want it fired and glazed.

Edited: 26 August 2014, 20:12
4. Re: making pottery????

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 28 August 2015, 05:16