We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Best cabins in Gatlinburg

St Louis
11 posts
Save Topic
Best cabins in Gatlinburg

I'm looking for the best cabins in Gatlinburg. Will be going with four couples and would prefer to stay in Gatlinburg rather than Pigeon Forge. Something with a great view,all the amenities, and not too "resortish".

St Louis
11 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Best cabins in Gatlinburg

Had some friends just get back from their honeymoon & stayed at Cobbly Nob. These are nice...anything better?

Jacksonville...
Level Contributor
2,456 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Best cabins in Gatlinburg

Cobbly Knob is miles up Hwy 321(traffic light #3 in Gat). It is a beautiful area unless you are wanting something closer.

Dayton, OH
7 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Best cabins in Gatlinburg

We have been to Gatlinburg many times, but this will be our first time getting a chalet. We are also going with several other couples. Many people from my home town have given great reviews about www.sunsetcottage.com......check it out.

Dayton, Ohio
Level Contributor
78 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: Best cabins in Gatlinburg

We just booked through Sunset Cottages, but haven't been down yet so can't report. We are staying at Alone at Last and the looks of it we are going to not be on top of anyone and a great view with all the amenities. I got good feedback about Sunset Cottage on this board.

Florida
Level Contributor
795 posts
52 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Best cabins in Gatlinburg

There are a lot of places with nice cabins. I personally have stayed with Mountain Chalets, Mountain Laurel chalets, Era in the smokies, and Jackson Mountain. We always had a nice view, pool table, hottub. The last cabin i rented was in Black Bear Falls. We went with two other couples. The one thing i did like about those cabins is they were fairly new and each bedroom had it's own bathroom.

Lexijngton, SC
3 posts
1 review
Save Reply
6. Re: Best cabins in Gatlinburg

Dont know if you have made your reservations yet but Gatlinburg falls has some of the nicest 4 bedrroms in the smokies. all room sare Kings/baths and lots of games. location is best around.. Good luck!

michigan
Level Contributor
203 posts
23 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Best cabins in Gatlinburg

My husband and I went to Gatlinburg last year and stayed with Mountain Shadows Resorts, www.mtnshadows.com. Although some of the cabins are close together, we had no problems at all with our cabin(Bears Den), and their sit makes it easy to see each cabins amenities. Their location was very close to town, very convenient, and the view from our cabin was great. We have Heavenly View rented through them for our upcoming trip over xgiving.

Columbia, Tennessee
3 posts
1 review
Save Reply
8. Re: Best cabins in Gatlinburg

Moutain Rentals of Gatlinburg - no contest. My wife and I have stayed in 6 of their cabins and all are spectacular. Great website too!. We have tried other cabin companies but Mountain Rentals is by far the best. We are going back to stay with them again in December.

Bowling Green...
Level Contributor
1,415 posts
24 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Best cabins in Gatlinburg

We stayed in a 4 bedroom called Overlook Lodge. It is rented through Jackson Mountain Homes. Beautiful and was new last year when we stayed there. Each bedroom has its own private bath.

One bedroom down and three are up. The one down and one of the ones up have jacuzzi tubs. Check out their website and it will show you all the amenities.

It is located on Pinnacle Vista Rd., which is about 7 miles or so out 321 from light #3 in Gatlinburg. Would take about 15 mins prob. to get from the main part of town to the cabin itself. Gorgeous views.

chauvin, la
2 posts
1 review
Save Reply
10. Re: Best cabins in Gatlinburg

try to find something on vrbo.com. try looking for something in cottage gardens. it is a very nice resort with only 13 cabins up there. it is off the bypass road. 5 minutes to either gat. or pigeon forge. nice views. i don;t think you will be dissappointed.

lulu70344