We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Jurassic Jungle Boat Ride PF TN

Which Gatlinburg hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Alabama
Level Contributor
58 posts
3 reviews
Save Topic
Jurassic Jungle Boat Ride PF TN

Has anyone been to the Jarassic Jungle indoor Boat ride in PF??

I am curious about this for my family. Our Son is 13.

Asheboro, N.C.
Level Contributor
1,962 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Jurassic Jungle Boat Ride PF TN

Please do not waste your money. This is such a rip off!!!!! My kids are 13,14,16,17,18 and not a one like it. LAME ATTRACTION

Franklin, TN
Level Contributor
688 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Jurassic Jungle Boat Ride PF TN

I would have to agree...mine are 11 & 9 and they thought it was just OK, IMO it is not worth the money.

Alabama
Level Contributor
58 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Jurassic Jungle Boat Ride PF TN

Thanks everyone for the tips!!!!

South Mississippi
Level Contributor
245 posts
73 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Jurassic Jungle Boat Ride PF TN

It was so cheesy! We hated it. IMO, way to exspensive for the amount of time you are in there. And the smoke (fog) was so think he chokes you.

Florida
Level Contributor
795 posts
52 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Jurassic Jungle Boat Ride PF TN

Definately do not waste your money on this ride. It sucked us in because of the long line out front but you can't really tell what it is. We had no idea but thought we'd try it. I can't remember exactly how much it cost but it was ridiculas. The ride is so lame!! It was very disappointing.

6. Re: Jurassic Jungle Boat Ride PF TN

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 25 August 2009, 23:19