We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Mountain Man

Louisiana
Level Contributor
581 posts
Save Topic
Mountain Man

Where is he? We miss his thoughts and obvious love for Gatlinburg.......

Cincinnati, Ohio
Level Contributor
3,734 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Mountain Man

Yea mountain man - we know you have to be out there - how are the bears?

Under your bed
Level Contributor
334 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Mountain Man

I was wondering about him a few days ago and went looking for some of his posts, trying to find his profile to see when he'd last been around. But I could not find any of his posts... is his account gone?

Cincinnati, Ohio
Level Contributor
3,734 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Mountain Man

I just did the same thing before my previous post. I had to go back quite a ways and it says he was last here on Nov. 29th so he's out there! Watching. :)

USA
Level Contributor
2,215 posts
34 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Mountain Man

I think he's hibernating.....I'm working on the theory that Mountain Man is not a man at all, but rather one of our Ursine cousins.......

Gatlinburg...
Level Contributor
2,035 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Mountain Man

Thats funny !!

Columbia, South...
Level Contributor
1,143 posts
78 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Mountain Man

So where have YOU been, Middle Aged Man? I've missed your silly posts! :)

7. Re: Mountain Man

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 19 August 2009, 17:23