We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Park Grill

Which Gatlinburg hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Florida
Level Contributor
795 posts
52 reviews
Save Topic
Park Grill

I have been wanting to eat at this restaurant but is it really that good?? The prices are way more than i would like to spend but i do not mind one meal there if it's really good. Also...what is your favorite meal there?

north ga
Level Contributor
427 posts
1 review
Save Reply
1. Re: Park Grill

We used to go there alot when they first opened and they had the best chipotle bbq short ribs. After a few years they replaced them with bbq pork ribs which were alright but I missed those short ribs. We tried a few other dishes (pricey) and were disappointed so haven't been back.

I think if you've never been you should go there to eat just to experience the unique ambiance.

nlg
McMinnville...
Level Contributor
426 posts
203 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Park Grill

We ate at the Park Grill the weekend before Thanksgiving and

we had a great experience and wonderful food. My husband had

the grilled shrimp and I had the rainbow trout-both were delicious.

We also liked the salad bar. We called ahead and put our name

on the list and did not have to wait for a table when we got there.

We plan to go back on our next trip in February.

Louisiana
Level Contributor
54 posts
1 review
Save Reply
3. Re: Park Grill

Park Grill is definitely a must! We went there with our family after our wedding in October. It was worth the money and we will go again next year.

Indiana
Level Contributor
579 posts
16 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Park Grill

We can't wait to eat there every time we are in Gatlinburg and have yet to have a bad meal there. I like the Moonshine Chicken or the trout. Their desserts are excellent and way more than I can eat.

Gatlinburg...
Level Contributor
2,034 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Park Grill

We have eaten there twice and have yet to get a good meal.

Cincinnati Ohio
Level Contributor
430 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Park Grill

We ate there once and the food was just ok. The menu was somewhat limited as well. But, we definitely found the restrooms interesting!

tenn.
Level Contributor
122 posts
21 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Park Grill

what is interesting about the bathrooms?

8. Re: Park Grill

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 19 August 2009, 05:24