We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Is the web cam down?

MI
Destination Expert
for Ludington
Level Contributor
1,153 posts
116 reviews
Save Topic
Is the web cam down?

Is anyone seeing the Gatlinburg web cam from Mountain Rentals? I have not been able to see anything for 2 days. Black box with writing in the corner that says "connecting to media". Never goes any further. Thanks.

Cleveland Ohio
Level Contributor
261 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Is the web cam down?

me too, I was bummed

Louisiana
Level Contributor
581 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Is the web cam down?

I'm with you. Nothing for two days!!!!! The one at the Wedding place is working. I watched a gorgeous wedding last Sunday. All the bridesmaids were in deep red and the bride was a beautiful blond. The weather seemed perfect. But, I want to check the traffic downtown!!!

Dunkirk, Indiana
Level Contributor
149 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Is the web cam down?

It must be down, I tried this morning and could not get anything. How do you get to the Wedding cam? Please let me know the web site.

Cleveland Ohio
Level Contributor
261 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: Is the web cam down?

I emailed them last night and told them they had a bunch of "Smoky Junkies" that couldn't get on and It is working now!

I have it on right now!

Looks nice!

Jacksonville...
Level Contributor
2,456 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Is the web cam down?

gmc, here is the wedding web cam site. Enjoy!!

smokymtnmall.com/great-smoky-mountain-camera…

Lindy, thanks for getting them to fix the cam. I want to watch possible snow the day after Christmas and take a Smoky Mountain mind trip. LOL!!!

MI
Destination Expert
for Ludington
Level Contributor
1,153 posts
116 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Is the web cam down?

FINALLY!!!!!!!! Cant believe the traffic right now! Just saw a line of tour busses or more likely big RV's! This one is a neat picture too

highcountrywebcams.com/webcameras_PurchaseKn…

7. Re: Is the web cam down?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 21 August 2009, 05:24