We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Need VERY secluded cabin

Sparkle City
1 post
Save Topic
Need VERY secluded cabin

I'm getting married in April and would like a cabin that is VERY secluded- it doesn't have to be nice- but it does have to be private. Any suggestion? Something with acres of seclusion... price not an issue.

Cleveland Ohio
Level Contributor
261 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Need VERY secluded cabin

We are leaving tomorrow for Gatlinburg and it says it is a secluded cabin.

It is brand new and only a mile from Gatlinburg.

Here is the website, I will post on it when I get back!

diamondrentals.com/rentals/property_new.asp…

Jacksonville...
Level Contributor
2,456 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Need VERY secluded cabin

CBC, what a wonderful time to get married and honeymoon in the mountains. Check the Gat and PF forum for some good/secluded honeymoon spots.

Somerset,Ky
Level Contributor
140 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Need VERY secluded cabin

When I read your post, this is the first cabin that came to mind. This owner has superb reviews on TA. I've never stayed here.........yet. lol I'm sure someone will know more about this cabin to comment.

allseasonscabins.com/pigeon_forge_cabin_koun…

Michigan
Level Contributor
426 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: Need VERY secluded cabin

I would try vrbo.com. April is trually a great time to be in mountains. Wild flowers and trees will be blooming.

Jacksonville...
Level Contributor
2,456 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Need VERY secluded cabin

We have stayed at All Seasons Cabins 3 times(Jalaine mentioned above). They are in Wears Valley, bout a mile from the main parkway.

They have 2 cabins (Sweet Dreams and Peek a Boo) made for couples. We love the secluded location and the rates are unbeatable. Last Spring we stay for like $80/night plus tax only(week days) with all the luxuries we could ever want. This is a small local owner company(major plus). Wears Valley is kinda central to it all. Beautiful area.We spent a wonderful 25th Anniversary there in October.

We have enjoyed secluded cabins closer to Gat with Country Elegance cabins. Larger cabins, secluded and some are by a stream. Most of their cabins are up 321 going towards Cosby.

Way back in '81 we spent a wonderful honeymoon in a cabin in Townsend. Through the years we have moved closer to PF and Gat but still secluded. We love all three areas. They all have their "something special".

We have had alot of trial and error in these 25 years of anniversary trips.

Monticello, Indiana
Level Contributor
46 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Need VERY secluded cabin

cb...just went in oct... Had an amazingly secluded cabin. It was through Timbercreek Rentals and the cabin was called "Laurel Glen", it is in a wooded ravine on 5 or 6 acres by itself with a creek running through the property right along the cabin. This was a wonderful extra after the rainstorm the first night, it went from a trickle to rushing, it was great to open the windows and fall asleep listening to the water rush by. We couldn't see another cabin. It is near Townsend and literally on the nat'l park border. The cabin was clean and beautiful and provided much more as far as cooking/cleaning/recreation items than places we have stayed in the past. We have already re-booked for May we loved it so much! It is a larger cabin however (3 br) , but they offer several secluded cabins. Good luck and have a wonderful trip!

7. Re: Need VERY secluded cabin

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 22 August 2009, 23:18