We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Places to eat near the Coliseum

Which Greensboro hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Cornelius, NC
Level Contributor
31 posts
9 reviews
Save Topic
Places to eat near the Coliseum

I will be in Greensboro on Sunday for the Bon Jovi concert. My friend from Raleigh is meeting me in Greensboro for the show. We would like to have lunch somewhere, preferrably near the coliseum. Any suggetsions on somewhere good but not too expensive? Also anything else to do in the area before the show?

NC
Level Contributor
162 posts
15 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Places to eat near the Coliseum

There are some chain restaurants such as Olive Garden, Chili's and Ham's near the coliseum. Four Season's Mall is not, too far away. Any other suggestions would be based on interest, time and how far away you are willing to travel from the coliseum.

Kernersville, NC
Level Contributor
133 posts
107 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Places to eat near the Coliseum

4 Seasons Town Center Mall is about 2-3 miles from the coliseum on the same road. They have the typical food court and it is 3 levels. I like Mr. Dunderbak's there, the german deli.

greensboro
Level Contributor
8 posts
15 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Places to eat near the Coliseum

If you like Mexican, try El Carreton on the corner of Tate and Walker. If you head east on Lee St away from the Coliseum it is about 3 miles. Something a little more local flavor and nicer is Southern Lights which is just off of Friendly Ave about the same distance. I think if you search for them on the web you will find them. They would be my top choice for you location.

4. Re: Places to eat near the Coliseum

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 23 September 2009, 05:20