We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Suggest me the best hotel to stay in Kota, Rajasthan.

Which Kota hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
kota
3 posts
Save Topic
Suggest me the best hotel to stay in Kota, Rajasthan.

I am planning a trip to Kota. So, i am looking for a good hotel in Kota , Rajasthan. Suggest me the best possible options.

4 replies to this topic
Udaipur, India
Destination Expert
for Udaipur
Level Contributor
4,544 posts
80 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Suggest me the best hotel to stay in Kota, Rajasthan.

Umaid bhawan ( welcome Heritage ) is best and well known Hotel of Kota

You can check

tripadvisor.in/Hotels-g608475-Kota_Rajasthan…

Jodhpur, India
Level Contributor
672 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Suggest me the best hotel to stay in Kota, Rajasthan.

Ummaid Bhawan Palace

Jodhpur, India
3 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Suggest me the best hotel to stay in Kota, Rajasthan.

Umed Bhawan is expensive and management is not as good as Surya Hotels. I stayed in both the hotels Umed bhawan and Surya Plaza hotel Kota. I feel you must go for Surya hotels Kota.

I was in Kota for a night and stayed at Surya Royal.

Our check in was fast and were assigned room no 201.

Room was spacious clean. We had an additional sofa and tipoy besides the beds. This helped me conduct a 2 hour in room meeting with a couple of business associates.

Food was excellent. Very tasty. Loved to have masala chai (tea) and both meals in room. Good menu also. Break fast was served in Swagat (inhouse) restaurant. Decent varieties. Paneer Parathas were tasty. Missed fruit cuts.

Room service was quick, efficient and vey very cooperative. They of course need a little upgrading in terms of how to wipe tables or clean up post tea or meal servings or after lifting the plates.

Bathrooms are neat and jurt the right size..... neither too cramped nor too big. Good shower facility . I guess asking for a tub in the bathroom would be being a little greedy as compared to the prices they charge. The pest control of course needs a little tightenig as could see occassional one or two small cockroaches roaming on the wash basin in the bathroom.

TV had Tata Sky comnection and enjoyed seeing a movie .Had very good sleep. AC cooling was excellent.

They were kind enough to provide sleeping arrangement for our driver in the common area .... free of cost.

Check out was fast.

Overall a very good. One night stay.

kota
1 post
Save Reply
4. Re: Suggest me the best hotel to stay in Kota, Rajasthan.

hotel shree vaidehi kota station main road

Reply to: Suggest me the best hotel to stay in Kota, Rajasthan.
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted
Get answers to your questions about Kota
Recent Conversations