We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Dormitory Service in Kanyakumari

Which Kanyakumari hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Bengaluru, India
Level Contributor
6 posts
23 reviews
Save Topic
Dormitory Service in Kanyakumari

Hello,

I will be visting Kanyakumari on 28th December 2013 & would need a place to stay until 1st Jan 2014. I am looking for a dormitory service as i will be traveling alone.

Please suggest some cheap but clean dormitory service in Kanyakumari.

Thanks,

Praveen

Coimbatore, India
Destination Expert
for Chennai (Madras), Coimbatore, Tamil Nadu, Thekkady
Level Contributor
3,978 posts
120 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Dormitory Service in Kanyakumari

Hi...

Check out Vivekananda Kendra...

vivekanandakendra.org/english/accommodations

Think it will perfectly match your expectation...

Bengaluru, India
Level Contributor
6 posts
23 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Dormitory Service in Kanyakumari

Hi Prasanna,

Thanks for your prompt response. I called Vivekananda Kendra & spoke to them. They are not ready to take advance booking for just 1 person. They are asking me to come in person on that day & check in. However, my concern is, "what if they say there is no vacancy?". I don't have another place to stay.

My 1st choice will be Vivekananda Kendra but could you suggest an alternative pleaseeee???

Thanks,

Praveen

Dharmapuri, India
Level Contributor
630 posts
145 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Dormitory Service in Kanyakumari

You may try sangam group hotel s rates starting from rs 300 Ph 04652246161 ,246262

Bengaluru, India
Level Contributor
6 posts
23 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Dormitory Service in Kanyakumari

Thanks Anand... I"ll check that out...

Mumbai
Level Contributor
361 posts
207 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Dormitory Service in Kanyakumari

Rooms are available in various categories. So at a given point of time rooms are always available.. no need to worry on that part..

Coimbatore, India
Destination Expert
for Chennai (Madras), Coimbatore, Tamil Nadu, Thekkady
Level Contributor
3,978 posts
120 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Dormitory Service in Kanyakumari

Hi Praveen...

I don't think it is a matter for serious concern, as accommodation for a single person, that too for a dormitory would never be an issue in Vivekananda Kendra, for they have so much place around. I would suggest you to go ahead with confidence, as this place is not a commercial one and they don't turn around people, just like that. They would try and accommodate in every possible way. This place would be the best fit for your requirement. You may try and write to them.

Regards

Prasanna

Kochi (Cochin...
1 post
Save Reply
7. Re: Dormitory Service in Kanyakumari

Hii

We planned a family trip to Kanyakumari with 43 persons, any economic range dormitory available their for families? please advice..

Prajeesh

8. Re: Dormitory Service in Kanyakumari

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 21 November 2015, 06:16