We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Life in Amed V Santai

Darwin N.T
Level Contributor
55 posts
6 reviews
Save Topic
Life in Amed V Santai

Hi I was just wondering if any one could give me their opinion on which hotel may be nicer, I have finally narrowed it down to these two properties and can't decide on which one.

We are a family of 2 adults and 2 kids 8 and 12, I'm wondering if one is more suited to families than the other, and would also like a comparison on things like the restaurant, beach, snorkeling, the rooms, pool that type of thing.

Any information would be most appreciated.

Thanks in advance

Natalie

Cheshire, United...
Destination Expert
for Bali, Amed
Level Contributor
3,345 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Life in Amed V Santai

I've sent you some info re: Life in Amed. Unfortunately I haven't looked around Santai so can't compare the two. Santai is near to Apa Kabar villas & people have found the snorkelling good from the beach here when they snorkelled in areas where there were no jukungs.

Mentioned in this post
Life in Amed Boutique Hotel
Life in Amed Boutique...
359 Reviews
Amed, Indonesia
Santai Hotel Bali
Santai Hotel Bali
261 Reviews
Amed, Indonesia
Singapore, Singapore
Level Contributor
13 posts
14 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Life in Amed V Santai

Hi Ursie,

Saw your reply to Natalie. I am going to Amed in Nov with my husband and two kids ages 8 n 11yrs. I am deliberating between staying at Life in Amed or Anda Amed. Wd appreciate your advice, thanks!

Kris

Mentioned in this post
Amed
Amed
Abang, Indonesia
Life in Amed Boutique Hotel
Life in Amed Boutique...
359 Reviews
Amed, Indonesia
Anda Amed Resort
Anda Amed Resort
158 Reviews
Amed, Indonesia
3. Re: Life in Amed V Santai

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 09 March 2011, 06:47