We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Bedulu Resort Amed

Australind...
Level Contributor
170 posts
48 reviews
Save Topic
Bedulu Resort Amed

Has anyone stayed at this resort recently. We are booked in there in July this year and would love some recent feedback as there are only a few reviewes on TA

Cheshire, United...
Destination Expert
for Bali, Amed
Level Contributor
3,180 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Bedulu Resort Amed

Sorry I haven't stayed there or looked around the resort. I'll be in Amed in August so will just miss you. Hope you enjoy Amed as much as i do!

Berlin, Germany
2 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Bedulu Resort Amed

I will be there too in june.....

and i don´t know much about this resort too...

just try and hope for the best ;o)

Berlin, Germany
2 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Bedulu Resort Amed

I will be there too in june.....

and i don´t know much about this resort too...

just try and hope for the best ;o)

Australind...
Level Contributor
170 posts
48 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Bedulu Resort Amed

Thanks for that .What dates will you be there ChickenDeluxe

Australia
6 posts
Save Reply
5. Re: Bedulu Resort Amed

Hi all,

There is a scarsity of info about this place out there so thought i'd give you all the latest. I was just there again recently and the place is only getting better over time - with the garden getting there and the pool as stunnign as ever. Kadek and his family are always welcoming if only a little busy now with the on-going building.

Be aware that there are a lot of steps going down to the restaurant/ beach from the rooms however there is a road that goes up to where the rooms are for your luggage or if you have your own. The bedulu driver goes up there but my first driver refused and so he got out and the guy from bedulu drove his car up there - with us in it!! Looks scary but you get used to it, though a bit too steep for my motorbike skills though!

They are currently building new rooms down below on the roadside however it's far enough away from the rooms not to disturb and they were always very nice in waiting for us to leave our rooms int he morning before being too noisy down there. Looks like they'll have 4 new rooms and the buidling works finished by August.

al so be sure to try the wood-fired pizzas down below..

hope you enjoy your stays too.

Australind...
Level Contributor
170 posts
48 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Bedulu Resort Amed

Thanks for the update Geedevine, Always re-assuring to gert some first hand recent feedback. Really looking forward to our stay in Amed .

Oh and we LOVE pizza's

Australind...
Level Contributor
170 posts
48 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Bedulu Resort Amed

Hey there Chicken Delux . How did your stay at Bedulu Resort Amed go ?

8. Re: Bedulu Resort Amed

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 29 October 2012, 18:20