We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Bali Amed Hotel

Melbourne
Level Contributor
324 posts
71 reviews
Save Topic
Bali Amed Hotel

Hi all,

trying to locate this hotel but it does not appear on any maps. Anyone know what other of the larger hotels or restaurants are next door or close by ?

I know it is at Lipah beach but where in Lipah ?

Thanks

Lou

Ireland
Level Contributor
455 posts
13 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Bali Amed Hotel

Lipah beach is the first of the good sandy beaches along the Amed strip.

The bigger hotels there, are Coral View and Hidden Paradise.

Perth, Australia
Level Contributor
1,093 posts
1 review
Save Reply
2. Re: Bali Amed Hotel

It is listed on this map..

…photobucket.com/albums/…amedmap.jpg

Melbourne
Level Contributor
324 posts
71 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Bali Amed Hotel

Thanks,

exactly what I needed, great map

Melbourne
Level Contributor
324 posts
71 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Bali Amed Hotel

I ended up staying at the Bali Amed Hotel in Lipah Beach. It is a great little hotel across the road from the beach, just near the good snorkelling area on the point. The hotel is built on a hill and to get to the rooms is a bit of step climbing (not too much), but it is all worth it because the views are spectacular. Lie in bed and watch the colourful sail boats coming in after early morning fishing.

The hotel did not really have an open restaurant although you could get breakfast there. I just walked 5 minuted to J'ardin restaurant which had home made bread and nescafe.

Bali Amed rooms were light, good big bed, good air con (although also cheaper fan cooled rooms) and basic bathroom.

5. Re: Bali Amed Hotel

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 10 October 2012, 05:15
Get answers to your questions about Amed
Recent Conversations