We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Amed Beaches get good press!

Ireland
Level Contributor
455 posts
13 reviews
Save Topic
Amed Beaches get good press!

CNN gives Amed some good press.

The beaches at Lean & Selang beyond Lipah are also lovely.

cnngo.com/explorations/escape/discovering-ba…

Brisbane, Australia
Level Contributor
3,493 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Amed Beaches get good press!

Thanks for that Kabirgirl, though I don't mind if it doesn't get too much press, as I love it just the way it is.

Sanur Bali
Level Contributor
2,478 posts
37 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Amed Beaches get good press!

Because one woman from Singapore thinks the beaches in Amed are a hidden gem does not make it fact.

I will agree the area is beautiful and plan to head there over the next few days but to say that the beaches are a hidden gem is being careless with the truth.

I suppose we only have to look at the beaches of Singapore to understand why she would make that statement.

AmedBali
Level Contributor
64 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Amed Beaches get good press!

It's the beauty that is beneath the water......

Sydney Australia
Level Contributor
1,761 posts
29 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Amed Beaches get good press!

Different, beautiful and easily accessible I think the coast line around Amed is some of the prettiest I've seen.

It's those brightly coloured boats on black sand, giving way to amazing aqua water that does it for me:)

5. Re: Amed Beaches get good press!

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 17 February 2013, 10:27