We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

which beach ?

turkey
Level Contributor
335 posts
56 reviews
Save Topic
which beach ?

.......ok, I am still bamboozled by all the differences along the Amed coast. Which beach/bay/village has the most choice of accomm/warung.restaurants etc ? I guess what Im asking is which area is likely to be busiest ?

Cheers

Brisbane, Australia
Level Contributor
3,494 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: which beach ?

Busy is not a word you would use to discribe Amed, but Lipah is one of the most popular areas.

Cheshire, United...
Destination Expert
for Bali, Amed
Level Contributor
3,223 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: which beach ?

I'd say Amed village, Bunutan, Jemuluk & Lipah all have plenty of choices for accommodation & restaurants/warungs. Amed village probably has the most

turkey
Level Contributor
335 posts
56 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: which beach ?

oooh, all this info !! Making it all seem less daunting, many many thanks. Now all I need is a day off to read through it all !

We're in Olu Deniz, southern Turkey so if anyone needs advice, just ask !!

Sydney, Australia
Level Contributor
1,753 posts
37 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: which beach ?

Jemuluk is the most protected beach...and there are plenty of dining options a short walk along the beach...and most restaurants come and pick you up if you ring.Try Beer and Grill...fabulous.

Bali, Indonesia
Level Contributor
1 post
2 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: which beach ?

Lipah Beach is the best beach along the Amed coast.

6. Re: which beach ?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 07 December 2013, 10:16
Get answers to your questions about Amed
Recent Conversations