We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

double room with fan 100000 or less in amed can anyone help?

Which Amed hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Legian, Indonesia
1 post
Save Topic
double room with fan 100000 or less in amed can anyone help?

hi im looking for a double in amed for 100000 rp or less per day in amed. will be staying there for about a week snorkelling and hikinig. Can anyone advise??

cheers and happy travels

roberthasescaped

cocomoco
Level Contributor
244 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: double room with fan 100000 or less in amed can anyone help?

We enjoyed staying at Kembali Beach Bungalows, Puri Wirata Resort & Spa and Coral View Villas. If I'm not wrong they are all under Rp.100.000. Not sure if there is a fan, more likely airconditioning. But you should contact them first to check.

Brisbane, Australia
Level Contributor
3,493 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: double room with fan 100000 or less in amed can anyone help?

Cocomoco I think you might have missed a zero as the poster is looking for something under $10 AU a night and these are under $100 AU per night. I had to really think about it too and know there are quite a few at around $15 per night, but have not stayed there and cannot for the life of me remember the names of them. A couple were on the opposite side of the road from Puri Wirata and easy walking.

Sydney, Australia
Level Contributor
1,700 posts
36 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: double room with fan 100000 or less in amed can anyone help?

.There is a really cheap place next to Blue Star It's a great location.Email Blue Star for contact details.

Tuban, Indonesia
11 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: double room with fan 100000 or less in amed can anyone help?

There are some places around 100.000-150.000 per night (negoiable to under 100.000) but I dont think you will find any of them on the net and most likely thay also don't have an e-mail for contact.

My best bed is to just go there and ask at some of the small warungs - last time I was there both Wayans Warung and Wawa Wewe (both at Lipah beach) had rooms at 150.000 per night. These places are super basic fan room, no internet, no pool, no nothing - but if you have the possibility to go up to 250.000 per night you can get a really nice room with AC, pool and internet

Beachmere, Australia
Destination Expert
for Ubud
Level Contributor
2,410 posts
155 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: double room with fan 100000 or less in amed can anyone help?

I've just returned from 5 days at Amed - I'm sure that I saw places on the hill-side of the road advertised at 100,000 rupiah per night. But I think the only way you will find them is to drive along the road and look - I doubt very much that they will be advertised anywhere else, like on the net. They will be basic, with a capital B!

cocomoco
Level Contributor
244 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: double room with fan 100000 or less in amed can anyone help?

Those zero's can be tricky!!! Thanks for mentioning BrisbaneLizzy. O well, at least others might want to stay at the places I recommended ;-)

Cheshire, United...
Destination Expert
for Bali, Amed
Level Contributor
3,142 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: double room with fan 100000 or less in amed can anyone help?

There are homestays in Amed village, some you may get for 100,000. I thought I'd found you one next to Warung Enak but it's been converted into a diveshop. I'll get back to you if I find any more.

When are you planning on going?

Edited: 20 March 2013, 22:54
Kuta, Indonesia
1 post
Save Reply
8. Re: double room with fan 100000 or less in amed can anyone help?

will be in amed today. thanks for the effort. would be good to catch up. any suggestions about snorkelling, day trips ? where to go out tonight ?

Brisbane, Australia
Level Contributor
3,493 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: double room with fan 100000 or less in amed can anyone help?

Rob if you get it in time, head to Puri Wirata and go for a slow drive here looking on the high side of the road as there are at least a couple of options that might suit. For dinner tonight if you are on a budget you can't beat Wayan's Warung which is just beside Wawa Wewe from Puri Wirata you turn left on the road and it is less than 1km.

Cheshire, United...
Destination Expert
for Bali, Amed
Level Contributor
3,142 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: double room with fan 100000 or less in amed can anyone help?

Ask for recommendations for homestays at Warung Enak. Tell them Ursie sent you. They'll help & are honest & friendly. It's in Amed village. Have been waiting for your email address so can attach the Amed info.

Get answers to your questions about Amed