We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Good Karma Bungalows

Which Amed hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Fremantle, Australia
4 posts
1 review
Save Topic
Good Karma Bungalows

Anybody been to Good Karma Bungalows in Amed recently. Need contact details. Also do you remenber daily rate?? Any other recommendations in the area. I was also looking at Meditasi and Eka Purnama and possibily Bedulu resort. Have been to Good Karma before maybe 3 years ago and loved the snorkelling, cafe food was good, am wondering is it still best affordable place for the area?? Thank you.

Perth, Australia
Level Contributor
1,090 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Good Karma Bungalows

Good Karma contact - perhaps try

081 337 531 133

Fremantle, Australia
4 posts
1 review
Save Reply
2. Re: Good Karma Bungalows

Thank you very much. :) Good Karma here we come!!

Cheshire, United...
Destination Expert
for Bali, Amed
Level Contributor
3,146 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Good Karma Bungalows

I haven't visited Good Karma recently so can't help you with an opinion. Have you managed to sort accommodation yet? If not I can give you some suggestions or send you a list if you PM me with your email address

Fremantle, Australia
4 posts
1 review
Save Reply
4. Re: Good Karma Bungalows

Thanks all sorted for Good Karma

Cognac, France
1 post
2 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Good Karma Bungalows

Hi, Do you have the email address for Good Karma as I have booked via the phone but the reception was so bad I couldn't quite make out the email address.

Thanks!

Nicki

Fremantle, Australia
4 posts
1 review
Save Reply
6. Re: Good Karma Bungalows

babagoodkarma@yahoo.co.id

goodkarmabungalows@gmail.com

Have a lovely time !

7. Re: Good Karma Bungalows

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 09 March 2015, 06:19