We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Amed Diving

Indianapolis...
Level Contributor
48 posts
1 review
Save Topic
Amed Diving

I have a week in October that my wife and I will be in Amed. Im looking to spend 3 days diving. Can anyone recommend me a good dive shop in the area to help us out?

Thanks

Ross

Cheshire, United...
Destination Expert
for Bali, Amed
Level Contributor
3,223 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Amed Diving

There are numerous diveshops in Amed but although I'm not a diver myself I have no hesitation in recommending Adventure Divers based at Geria Giri Shanti Bungalows. The owners are a Dutch/ English couple, professional & very safety conscious. They get very good reviews on TA & are lovely people.

London
Level Contributor
2,539 posts
99 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Amed Diving

Another vote for Adventure Divers. I did five days of fun diving with them last year and they were brilliant - picked me up and dropped me back at my hotel each day (10 minute drive away), had coffee waiting on arrival, provided snacks, lunch, towel and generally made me feel like part of the family. I mostly had one-on-one dives with Ketut, who was very good at spotting difficult to see things, like lobster antennae. I loved the reefs off Lipah, but the Coral Garden near Tulamben was where we saw five sharks and a cleaning station in action... and then there were the seahorses, mimic octopi, leaf fish and the 17-strong school of giant purple bumphead parrot fish ... Can't wait to get back there.

Indianapolis...
Level Contributor
48 posts
1 review
Save Reply
3. Re: Amed Diving

Thank you for the Responses. Ursie57, Thank you so much for emailing my fiance about a few other things too. its been a big help. Ill try to get in contact with adventure divers!!

Ross

4. Re: Amed Diving

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 15 July 2015, 00:17
Get answers to your questions about Amed
Recent Conversations