We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

has anyone stayed at dewata homestay? or nearby?

Vancouver
Level Contributor
157 posts
24 reviews
Save Topic
has anyone stayed at dewata homestay? or nearby?

My sister and I are looking for a cool place (in both senses :) ) to spend a couple of nights with a family--interested in going outside the tourist sites to see how people live. This place caught my eye, but I can't find any reviews. I'd love to hear from anyone who's stayed here or nearby in a clean, pleasant place with good hosts. Could pay up to $60/nt or so. Thanks!!

2 replies to this topic
Zurich, Switzerland
Level Contributor
1 post
39 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: has anyone stayed at dewata homestay? or nearby?

Hi, Your request is from a few months ago. Maybe you have already been in Bali now. I am writing from Dewata Homestay right now. If you are not squeemish about hygien or if yountale your own sleeping bag liner and a towelmwith you (which we have not!). But are surviving three Nights. It is hard to fin, the light Blue sign. says Bungalows and Spa. It right beside Bali Camp. The guy who runs it for the owners is very sweet and will also. E your guide to the UNESCO rice fields and hot springs.....the owner lives in Denpassar. It definitely is Bali! Enjoy

Ballina, Australia
Destination Expert
for Pemuteran, Bali
Level Contributor
7,830 posts
42 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: has anyone stayed at dewata homestay? or nearby?

Imb18, I would suggest you look at staying at Pacung Indah Hotel in the same area. Only 6 rooms but magnificent views and great food. Very clean and friendly place.

Just google it as I think you have to book through a third party and there are a few of them.

We have stayed here and loved it.

Reply to: has anyone stayed at dewata homestay? or nearby?
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted
Get answers to your questions about Baturiti
More Baturiti Topics