We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Anyone heard of Samudra Raya Villa

Malaysia
Level Contributor
1 post
4 reviews
Save Topic
Anyone heard of Samudra Raya Villa

Our family are planning to visit Bali in May. We found this Villa from google website. But there were no comments on this Villa from Trip Advisor. Can someone help to furnish some info of this villa.

Melbourne, Australia
Level Contributor
1 post
15 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Anyone heard of Samudra Raya Villa

We stayed in Samudra Raya last July for my sister's 40th birthday. I must admit we were a little nervous driving up the back lane to the villa but all our fears disappeared once we walked through the front door. There are two pools which are cleaned daily and a perfect temperature. My nephew called the pool in the middle "tranquility" pool and the other pool "splash pool". What really made this place though, was how friendly were the people who worked there. We mostly ate in and the food was spectacular - we stuck to local recipes and were never disappointed. The place is a bit out of Seminyak but an easy taxi ride and the walk one way is doable if its not too sunny. Coming from Australia, being waited on hand and foot was a little uncomfortable at first but we soon got used to the daily laundry, water on tap and the genuinely friendly people and I cannot recommend the experience highly enough.

Edited: 02 April 2011, 11:13
Perth, Australia
1 post
1 review
Save Reply
2. Re: Anyone heard of Samudra Raya Villa

We are currently staying in this villa, as I type this and so far we have been a bit disappointed with the service, have stayed at far superior private villas for a cheaper price, which included dedicated staff, butler and chefs, this villa did not arrange dinner for us the first night, and no staff were available in the afternoon of our first day. Given our other experiences, where dedicated teams of staff have been on hand to arrange everything for us, it has been a let down so far, will keep you posted as our stay continues...

1 post
Save Reply
3. Re: Anyone heard of Samudra Raya Villa

Hi.

I was interested in renting this villa so would love to know how the rest of your stay worked out. Thanks in advance.

Sydney. Australia
Level Contributor
8 posts
179 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Anyone heard of Samudra Raya Villa

Villa Samudra Raya is an ideal holiday vacation. We stayed here in October,2012 with 6 adults and one child. We have had many family holidays but this was an experience that we all enjoyed.

The staff were all welcoming and we also had our own private driver who was available when we needed transport for all the family.

The availability of our chef was a bonus and this was much better than staying in a hotel. The security here was excellent and ALL the staff should be complimented for their commitment to making our stay just perfect. Looking forward to returning.

Gymea, Australia
4 posts
Save Reply
5. Re: Anyone heard of Samudra Raya Villa

Villa Samudra Raya was fantastic! We stayed there in October this year. It's very spacious with 4 kingsize bedrooms, each with a marble ensuite and dressing room and a safe in each of these rooms. There is a 5th bedroom which is a childrens room. It is an oasis, with 2 pools, lovely garden and a large kitchen where you can have your own private chef to cook for you. This came in very handy with a fussy 4 yo who would not eat indonesian food. The chef cooked whatever we wanted for her. It also has a large media room (my husband was very happy with this as he could watch his beloved F1 races in airconditioned comfort). All of the bedrooms are airconditioned too. The staff were very friendly. We had 24 hour security and our own private mini van with driver. The photos of this villa on the internet do not do it justice! I would definately stay there again. Much better than a hotel.

3 posts
1 review
Save Reply
6. Re: Anyone heard of Samudra Raya Villa

Hi I am about to book this villa and really looking forward to it. I have to pay 50% up front by international monetary exchange. Is there any risk in this?

Thanks for the comments.

Gymea, Australia
4 posts
Save Reply
7. Re: Anyone heard of Samudra Raya Villa

What website are you booking it through? Is through exclusive bali villas?

3 posts
1 review
Save Reply
8. Re: Anyone heard of Samudra Raya Villa

Through Veronica at exclusive bali villas

Gymea, Australia
4 posts
Save Reply
9. Re: Anyone heard of Samudra Raya Villa

We went thru exclusive villas and had no problem. The villa was fantastic.

3 posts
1 review
Save Reply
10. Re: Anyone heard of Samudra Raya Villa

Thanks Natalie for that. Put my mind at ease and can't wait to get overt there.

Cheers.

Get answers to your questions about Kerobokan
Recent Conversations