We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

How far is Naughty's Nuri's from the beach?

Eindhoven, The...
Level Contributor
1,315 posts
218 reviews
Save Topic
How far is Naughty's Nuri's from the beach?

Hi,

Can anyone tell me how far (approx.) Naughty Nuri's is from Batubelig Beach?

We like to walk back to Seminyak along the beach, and love walking, but have no idea where this restaurant is in this street, as we see them placed on different spots on various maps.

Thanks a lot!

Sylvia

12 replies to this topic
Sydney
Level Contributor
824 posts
55 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: How far is Naughty's Nuri's from the beach?

It's a far walk but very interesting. We walked the opposite the other day & it took about 40 mins. There are no footpaths & the traffic was a bit frantic. A great place to stop for a juice & snack is watercress cafe on the right as you walk in land. Across from there is a cute ceramic shop which we loved. $$$ but cute stuff.

Naughty's is further in land again on the right.

Have a great walk - there are plenty of taksi if you get sick of battling the traffic.

Mono

Edited: 17 May 2013, 02:20
Eindhoven, The...
Level Contributor
1,315 posts
218 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: How far is Naughty's Nuri's from the beach?

Hi,

Thanks a lot!

Probably we go there by taxi, but hope to walk back along the beach.

Quite a walk indeed!

Perth, WA
Destination Expert
for Seminyak
Level Contributor
5,247 posts
105 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: How far is Naughty's Nuri's from the beach?

It's not very far up from the beach. We went as we were staying close by - we wished we hadn't bothered as it wasn't a very pleasant experience. If you intend walking along the beach I can recommend the Mozaic Beach Club. It's not far to walk at all from Seminyak to Batubelig - we did it quite often.

Sydney
Destination Expert
for Seminyak, Bali, Canggu, Kerobokan
Level Contributor
8,590 posts
313 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: How far is Naughty's Nuri's from the beach?

Hi

Naughty Nuri's is about a 10 minute walk from Batubelig Beach, if that. It is on the left as you walk away from the beach, well before you get to Watercress.

As Tazmo says, try Mozaic Beach Club, sit around the pool and eat tapas and other delicious bites from their pool bar menu. Fantastic!

Cheers

Eindhoven, The...
Level Contributor
1,315 posts
218 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: How far is Naughty's Nuri's from the beach?

Hi all,

Wow, a bit confusing to me of course!

But 10 minutes is not that far!

But I will check out Mozaic Beach club, going to read the reviews today!

You have also experience with Warung d'Sawah, which is also on our list? Mostly because of the ricefieldview and open garden, space enough to wander around for our two daughters.

Thanks in advance,

Sylvia

Eindhoven, The...
Level Contributor
1,315 posts
218 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: How far is Naughty's Nuri's from the beach?

Hi,

Mozaic is above our budget, we travel with 2 kids, and go for three weeks, so are looking for cheaper places. But thanks again!

Sydney
Destination Expert
for Seminyak, Bali, Canggu, Kerobokan
Level Contributor
8,590 posts
313 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: How far is Naughty's Nuri's from the beach?

Hi

Warung d' Sawah is a great, cheap warung and a great place for lunch. I have never been for dinner. Where are you staying!

A little bit further up the road from Naughty Nuri's and on the opposite side of the road is Warung Sobat which is a really great, cheap warung , you will need to book most evenings as it is very popular with expats.

I hope this helps.

Cheers

Eindhoven, The...
Level Contributor
1,315 posts
218 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: How far is Naughty's Nuri's from the beach?

Hi Ilab,

Thanks for your info. We love this style of restaurants, not too chic and not too expensive, real Balinese style.

Re Warung d'Sawah - On Wednesday evening they have dance show, and live music on Saturday evening. We arrive on Friday afternoon, and leave Monday morning to go to South Bali Will probably go there by taxi on Friday or Saturday evening.

I will check the other one you recommended!

We will stay in Villa Blubambu, gang Melon.

Thanks a lot,

Kind regards, Sylvia

Eindhoven, The...
Level Contributor
1,315 posts
218 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: How far is Naughty's Nuri's from the beach?

Hi Ilab,

The warung looks also really nice, good reviews too!

What do you think about Bungalow Living in Canggu? Would it be nice to look around with our 2 girl and have lunch there, know we will need a taxi to go there. Is it in walkable distance to Bali Equestrian stables, also at Jl. Pantai Berawa....?

Thanks a lot, Sylvia

10. Re: How far is Naughty's Nuri's from the beach?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

TripAdvisor staff removed this post because it did not meet TripAdvisor's forum guideline limiting each user to a single forums screen name.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 31 May 2013, 13:48

Reply to: How far is Naughty's Nuri's from the beach?
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted
Get answers to your questions about Kerobokan