We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Bed linen

adelaide
Level Contributor
43 posts
Save Topic
Bed linen

Where can I buy sheets, pillowcases etc. in Bali? I've had quilt covers made but have never seen anywhere that sells the above.ta

Mentioned in this post
Bali
Bali
Indonesia
gold coast
Level Contributor
1,609 posts
25 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Bed linen

have seen linen shops in double six street half way down on your right coming from legiane rd end kobrob

Adelaide, Australia
Level Contributor
2,065 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Bed linen

Hi Adelaidedragon

Matahari's, Kuta Square, I know there is bed linen towels, etc (i've looked at it, but was not too sure the 'sizes' were the same to fit beds at home)in Matahari's Bali Galleria/Planet Hollywood maybe try the Dept stores in Denpasar. Also have a look at the homewares stores(??maybe)on Jl Seminyak, there is a lovely shop next to JP's Warung/restaurant on Dhyana Pura Seminyak and they had quilts etc and from memory there is a shop on Jl Double six, i may be mistaking it for somewhere else??. Discovery mall??can't say i remember seeing a 'linen shop'(when you are not looking for these things, you walk straight past and don't give it a second glance)

Mentioned in this post
Kuta Square
Kuta Square
2,072 Reviews
Kuta, Indonesia
Bali
Bali
Indonesia
Denpasar
Denpasar
Bali, Indonesia
Seminyak
Seminyak
Kuta District, Indonesia
Sydney
Destination Expert
for Seminyak, Bali, Canggu, Kerobokan
Level Contributor
8,625 posts
312 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Bed linen

HI AdelaideDragon

You can buy really good sets of linen at Mimpi Manis which is in Jl Dyana Pura, about 30 metres down on the right hand side when you turn down from Jl Seminyak. Also look at Piment Rouge in Jl Legian and Jl Rum Jungle(can't think of its 'new' name right now). At Mimpi Manis you can order from their large range of patterns if you have a week to spare - they also have table cloths and runners etc.

Cheers

Mentioned in this post
Seminyak
Seminyak
Kuta District, Indonesia
Bali
Level Contributor
639 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Bed linen

I buy all my linen at Nina MG (or is it NG?), in Denpasar. They sell hotel quality cotton sheets, cheaply. They can also make you sheets overnight. However, the good cotton ones only come in plain colours.

Mentioned in this post
Denpasar
Denpasar
Bali, Indonesia
adelaide
Level Contributor
43 posts
Save Reply
5. Re: Bed linen

Hi Teka tiki, thanks for the info, do you know the exact address of Nina M>G> in Denpasar? Would a taxi driver know where to go. We've been to Bali many times but we are not that familiar with Denpasar apart from Ramanyana, Matahari and the "big" dark, scary market!!

Mentioned in this post
Denpasar
Denpasar
Bali, Indonesia
Bali
Bali
Indonesia
adelaide
Level Contributor
43 posts
Save Reply
6. Re: Bed linen

Cool. thanks!

Bali
Level Contributor
639 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Bed linen

It's on Jl Teuku Umar, #33 which is a big main road. Coming from Kuta, it is on the right hand side of the road, just around a slight bend in the road, so it's easy to miss... but it does have a big sign.

Their phone number is 0361 235658.

Mentioned in this post
Kuta
Kuta
Kuta District, Indonesia
adelaide
Level Contributor
43 posts
Save Reply
8. Re: Bed linen

Thank you so much!

Johannesburg, South...
Level Contributor
742 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Bed linen

Hi,

I saw quite a bit at Matahari in November, but I personally saw none that I liked. Personal opinion though! and they are very affordable and good quality there, so perhaps worth a look.

Sydney
Level Contributor
58 posts
Save Reply
10. Re: Bed linen

Also try Bed & Bath Supplies - UD Tenaga Baru located

Jl Iman Bonjol No 555-AA8 (in Iman Banjol Square)

Phone 499418 or 7498765

(basically located on Nakula but across Sunset Rd at front of the square there is a pool pump & accesories shop the linen shop has no name above the door). Hope this also helps - it is very good.

Get answers to your questions about Legian