We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Kumala Pantai

Melbourne, Australia
Level Contributor
111 posts
18 reviews
Save Topic
Kumala Pantai

Kumala Pantai has been recommended to me by a friend. Can anyone give me their opinion???? Planning on staying in May. Want to be sure that rooms and service are all OK and nothing to be wary of..................

perth
Level Contributor
2,091 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
11. Re: Kumala Pantai

I strongly suggest you ring rather than email. They are notoriously bad at replying to emails. We walked in off the street last week and managed to book the last room available in the whole hotel for January 2011!!!! My friend said she has been trying to email them for weeks about accomodation in January but no replies.

It is a nice hotel, no hidden nasties!

Melbourne, Australia
Level Contributor
111 posts
18 reviews
Save Reply
12. Re: Kumala Pantai

I have managed to book but went through Bali Discovery instead. They were very helpful and today confirmed my booking at Kumala Pantai. Not sure where our room will be (I believe currently in new section) but I still feel confident that it will be great after reading all the earlier posts. Thanks everyone.......................more questions from me soon!!!!

Mandurah, Australia
Level Contributor
1,488 posts
57 reviews
Save Reply
13. Re: Kumala Pantai

We have stayed at the Kumala Pantai last year and thoroughly enjoyed it. No hidden nasties at all. Yes the price has gone up but at around $75-80 is still good value.

14. Re: Kumala Pantai

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 16 September 2010, 05:16
Get answers to your questions about Legian
Recent Conversations