We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Best hotel between Villa Sienna and Jayakarta

Melbourne
Level Contributor
843 posts
46 reviews
Save Topic
Best hotel between Villa Sienna and Jayakarta

Hi - we always usually stay at Jayakarta and have no complaints... Our friends are staying at Villa Sienna in Seminyak and wanted us to stay with them... unfortunately the price thier is a little beyond us. We are wanting to spend no more than $90 per night including breakfast, We want to stay either around the Jayakarta area or close to Villa Sienna (right next to Bingtang supermarket I believe), Been driving myself nuts looking on wotif.com so thought I would ask for recommendations. I can handle a 10 minute walk to friends Villa - but longer than that and will need cabs.... Or do I just stay with what I know at Jayakarta??

Byron Bay, Australia
Destination Expert
for Bali, Legian
Level Contributor
3,592 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Best hotel between Villa Sienna and Jayakarta

How about Kumala Pantai Hotel right next door to the Jayakarta. Personally I think KP is way better than the Jayakarta. Room prices are about $72 per night including a fabulous buffet breakfast. There are two huge pools, good-size rooms, friendly staff and a great location.

Melbourne, Australia
Level Contributor
2,897 posts
27 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Best hotel between Villa Sienna and Jayakarta

I agree with Elizabeth96, Kumala Pantai, if you can get in.

Gold Coast...
Level Contributor
440 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Best hotel between Villa Sienna and Jayakarta

And i'd have to agree with Elizabth96 too..Great place, great price, great area and great breakfast included..Recently booked them for yet another holiday in Bali...cant wait.

4. Re: Best hotel between Villa Sienna and Jayakarta

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 10 July 2011, 06:19