We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

jayakarta

australia
Level Contributor
408 posts
9 reviews
Save Topic
jayakarta

We have booked a number of private apartments there next year. I was told that as we are in the private appts the hotel will not let us book drinks and food etc at the pool to our room. Is that so?

Also does the hotel have a nanny and what is the charge. The parents will be there but just want an extra hand.

UP2U Surf School Bali
Surfing, Windsurfing & Kitesurfing
Windy Sun Surf School Bali
Surfing, Windsurfing & Kitesurfing
Parto Bali Driver
River Rafting & Tubing, Historical & Heritage Tours, Sightseeing Tours, Cultural Tours, Private Tours
Australia
Level Contributor
12,777 posts
31 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: jayakarta

If you are in private apartments, then the hotel does not have anything to do with your billing so I doubt they would let you rack up a bill that they don't know who will pay. The hotel does not have a nanny, but they do have staff who will babysit.

australia
Level Contributor
408 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: jayakarta

Well the private appts do advertise as guests having full use of hotel facilities. I just assumed that was one of the hotel facilities.

australia
Level Contributor
408 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: jayakarta

Also what is the difference between "A" block and "B" block. Are they in different areas of the hotel.

Some people say the walk is very long to the pools and some say it is not.?

We have booked Suzanne Taylors apartments 6526/6528 and 6532. Anyone stayed in these? she has been great to deal with.

Adelaide, Australia
Level Contributor
2,065 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: jayakarta

Hi jubillee

At a normal walking pace it will take you 5mins from the apartments to the pools. Pool with swim up bar, another pool which has the children's pool at the beach end of property.

Residence Jayakarta/Club Bali (B block)numbers i noticed, 6168 bottom floor, and 6268 above and is to the right of Jayakarta main entrance and to the left is Jayakarta apartments (A block) If staying in Club Bali you can bill drinks/food to your room.There are private apartments in both blocks.

australia
Level Contributor
408 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: jayakarta

Thank for your reply Burns. We are in "A" block and I was hoping they were they ones to the left.

Shame about not being able to run a tab if in private apartments. I don't normally like to take money with me to pool areas. Although I can understand the hotels position.

Might have to invest in one of those cheap waterproof phone bags from ebay so I can keep my money on me even when in the pool.

Perth
Level Contributor
433 posts
15 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: jayakarta

Having stayed in one of the Taylor's apartments I can say:

1. The hotel does not provide a pool towel because of the room issue - the food/drink seems to work the same way.

2. Although the pools are at the opposite end of the complex from the apartments the walk is not crazy far - I would put it at closer to 2-3 mins than 5 (depending on your walking speed).

3. The hotel does not have a nanny but if you want our one's details send me a PM

4. Other than costs to room type stuff you can use all the facilities - the pools/gym/safe deposit boxes etc.

5. I think the apartments are a pretty good way to go. The location is good and the facilities are good. We certainly had no real complaints.

australia
Level Contributor
408 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: jayakarta

I have been informed by the Jayakarta that you can book drinks and food to private apartments if you give them a credit card imprint.

Just in case anyone else wanted to know.

Geelong, Australia
Level Contributor
705 posts
Save Reply
8. Re: jayakarta

hi i am considering booking the exact same rooms 6526 and 6528. did you stay there .how was it and do you recommend it is it close to the pools or beach any information you could give me would be great

thank you sandy

australia
Level Contributor
408 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: jayakarta

We are staying there in April this year.

Geelong, Australia
Level Contributor
705 posts
Save Reply
10. Re: jayakarta

oh please let me no how it goes. the apartments sound really good but i guess i just want to no im making the right choice :)

Get answers to your questions about Legian
Recent Conversations