We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

whats open late xmas eve for drinks

melbourne
Level Contributor
1,454 posts
71 reviews
Save Topic
whats open late xmas eve for drinks

hello,

we will be arriving around 11.30pm in legian on xmas eve, what will be open for some drinks near the kusnadi, as we will be hanging out for our first bintang. any help would be appreciated traci and al

Brisbane, Australia
Level Contributor
3,494 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: whats open late xmas eve for drinks

Hi Traci, as the Balinese don't celebrate Christmas I imagine most of the normal places would be open. This would be a peak time for them I suspect.

melbourne
Level Contributor
1,454 posts
71 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: whats open late xmas eve for drinks

hello brisbanyLizzy,

have emailed somes place but all have said they close at 12. I find that strange for legian. just thought the people that usually go at xmas would know. thanks traci

Perth, Australia
Level Contributor
305 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: whats open late xmas eve for drinks

we stayed at Kusnadi on last trip and there's a sports pub called the "captain cook" across the road,but i think it used to close around 11/12pm depending how many people are in it.There's no other bars near your hotel but there is an upstairs club thats opens till early morning back up the main road about 10mins walk,turn right out of hotel and it's on the left corner when you reach the intersection

Australia
Level Contributor
12,777 posts
31 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: whats open late xmas eve for drinks

All the bars in Seminyak get going at midnight. Try JP's or just have a wander down the pantai towards Jln 66. Plenty happening there :)

melbourne
Level Contributor
1,454 posts
71 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: whats open late xmas eve for drinks

thanks Linda52,

we will ask around when we are there in sept what will be open, just trying to plan our night for xmas eve, arriving late isnt much fun, especially when we will need to get supplies as well when we get there. traci

6. Re: whats open late xmas eve for drinks

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 21 May 2012, 07:18