We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

50th Birthday dinner with family

Which Legian hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Melbourne Vic
Level Contributor
178 posts
42 reviews
Save Topic
50th Birthday dinner with family

We are staying at the Padma in late July . As it is my 50th I would like to go somewhere nice for dinner with my Hubby , 2 adult children and 1 teenage child.

Can anyone suggest somewhere nice on the beach watching a nice sunset?

Australia
Level Contributor
12,777 posts
32 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: 50th Birthday dinner with family

La Lucciola.

Breeze @ Samaya

If Gado Gado is renovated, I would also try there.

If costs need to be a little lower, any of the restaurants from the Kumala Pantai down to Jln 66 are good. All have beach views and you can sit on the upper deck, but they can be very noisy with families.

Sydney, Australia
Destination Expert
for Legian
Level Contributor
5,638 posts
132 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: 50th Birthday dinner with family

I would suggest La Lucciola.it never dissapoints.

Make sure you book a few days in advance.

Happy 50th.

Melbourne
Level Contributor
1,322 posts
43 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: 50th Birthday dinner with family

I agree with all of the above, but also great are Sarong, Living Room, and Metis. Living Room can be hit or miss, but lovley place. If you want to have a beach view, the La Lucciola or Samaya are your best bet. For drinks before/after, you can go to Ku De Ta and SOS @ Anantara, both with sea views.

Sydney, Australia
Level Contributor
1,271 posts
14 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: 50th Birthday dinner with family

La Lucciola and as already mentioned make sure you book and be there in time for sunset. We always arrive around 5ish and have a few cocktails first before heading to our table.

Kate

5. Re: 50th Birthday dinner with family

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 22 May 2012, 05:40