We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Wotif mystery hotel in Legian...any ideas which it is?

Coffs Harbour...
Level Contributor
27 posts
9 reviews
Save Topic
Wotif mystery hotel in Legian...any ideas which it is?

It is listed as a 5* international hotel brand, located in Legian. "With access to Legian beach - just across the hotel. Infinity swimming pool with direct view to the ocean. Walking distance to Legian shopping area and Legian Art Market. Complete facilities: Fitness Center, Kids Club, Spa and two (2) swimming pools". Trying to work out which hotel it may be. Has anyone booked this one? I am booking for January. Thanks for any insight.

the Kimberley, West...
Level Contributor
817 posts
1 review
Save Reply
1. Re: Wotif mystery hotel in Legian...any ideas which it is?

I think its the Pullman Legian Nirwana.

Perth, Australia
Level Contributor
1,093 posts
1 review
Save Reply
2. Re: Wotif mystery hotel in Legian...any ideas which it is?

Agree with chickchili , the Pullman has 2 pools (one infinity), kids club, spa etc

pullmanbalilegiannirwana.com/for-your-pleasu…

Maroochydore...
Level Contributor
3,499 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Wotif mystery hotel in Legian...any ideas which it is?

It could be the Ramada, though I think it is a 4*.

Perth, Australia
Level Contributor
1,093 posts
1 review
Save Reply
4. Re: Wotif mystery hotel in Legian...any ideas which it is?

Yes the Ramada Resort Camakila is listed as 4 star & no mention of a kid's club

perth
Level Contributor
2,091 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Wotif mystery hotel in Legian...any ideas which it is?

I agree, Pullman Legian Nirwana.

Coffs Harbour...
Level Contributor
27 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Wotif mystery hotel in Legian...any ideas which it is?

Thanks for such quick replies! I thought I had it narrowed down to the Pullman as I don't think the ramada has a kids club? Both are listed normally under wotif. Do they list hotels twice? Both as a mystery and normal listing? Thanks again!

the Kimberley, West...
Level Contributor
817 posts
1 review
Save Reply
7. Re: Wotif mystery hotel in Legian...any ideas which it is?

Yes they are always listed twice. The mystery deals are a way of offloading rooms they haven't been able to sell.

Australia
Level Contributor
12,777 posts
31 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Wotif mystery hotel in Legian...any ideas which it is?

Plus the Pullman is desperate for custom after taking so long to open. The resort is still not finished :( but people are staying there and seem happy enough.

I don't think you could class the Ramada pool as infinity.

Coffs Harbour...
Level Contributor
27 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Wotif mystery hotel in Legian...any ideas which it is?

Thanks to all and to chickchili for explaining the system. I don't know if the Pullman is for us. We are a family with 4 adult (18-25 yr old) children. We have been to Bali 6 times previously. This time we have 15 nights and at this stage have booked the last week in a three bedroom villa at Andari Bali for the last week. I was thinking 4 nights to start maybe in Legian and then 4 nights either at Gili or exploring Ubud further.

The problem seems to be that whilst Seminyak villa accommodation gives a family of 6 a lot more for your money the kids want to mix it up and not spend all the time in Seminyak. Does anyone have any suggestions for properties in Legian that will come in at a maximum of $350/night? Everything I find seems to have a maximum of 3 kids in one room, which means 3 rooms...strangely the idea of having one of them in our room is not appealing to either us or the kids!!!!!!!!

the Kimberley, West...
Level Contributor
817 posts
1 review
Save Reply
10. Re: Wotif mystery hotel in Legian...any ideas which it is?

Its not a very flash hotel but the Casa Padma Suites is in a great location and the deluxe rooms are enormous with two queen size beds so it might be an option to consider.

Get answers to your questions about Legian
Recent Conversations