We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Anyone heard from A/Asia Indonesia?

Adelaide
Level Contributor
1,194 posts
17 reviews
Save Topic
Anyone heard from A/Asia Indonesia?

Anyone heard from A/Asia Indonesia about using other carriers from Darwin?

Mentioned in this post
Darwin
Darwin
Top End, Australia
Queensland
Level Contributor
525 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Anyone heard from A/Asia Indonesia?

no not since phone call last week so have sent another email...will wait few more days and then I will bombard them with the emails ....and complaints

Adelaide
Level Contributor
1,194 posts
17 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Anyone heard from A/Asia Indonesia?

Yep, I think thats the only thing to do. Fully deserve any complaints thats given out.

Darwin, Australia
Level Contributor
246 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Anyone heard from A/Asia Indonesia?

I had called and emailed and finally got a phone call and email saying they are transfering my flights with Jetstar at no cost. This last email said the flight transfer is being processed so i'm still not feeling completely relaxed until i get full confirmation. They said it caould take 14days for the new confirmation email to arrive.

Just a tip for those still waiting, i put in my email the flight numbers, times, dates for the flights i wanted to be transfered to with jetstar to make it easier for AA. That way i also knew there were plenty of seats available.

Best of luck.

Victoria
Level Contributor
82 posts
28 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Anyone heard from A/Asia Indonesia?

that's great, what month were you flying? I couldn't wait for them, prices are going up daily so glad i didn't cos we are July holidays but I have told them I want the difference refunded, will hold more weight if I know they are actually transferring others cos I have flights on same days and nearly same times.

Adelaide
Level Contributor
1,194 posts
17 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Anyone heard from A/Asia Indonesia?

Thanks Micaroo

Still have not heard back from Air Asia. Thanks for the tip, I just requested another carrier. So I just sent another email stating what Jetstar flight that I would like to go on(the same date). I thought by now Air Asia, would have sent something back by now, phone or email.

Traveling on the 4th May from Adelaide so running out of time.

Sydney, Australia
Level Contributor
1,769 posts
39 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Anyone heard from A/Asia Indonesia?

we are July too..and I have asked they fly us direct to Sydney at no extra charge.

Adelaide
Level Contributor
1,194 posts
17 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Anyone heard from A/Asia Indonesia?

I would be happy just getting what I paid for,not asking much Air Asia, just the flight that I booked more than 5 months ago.

Adelaide
Level Contributor
1,194 posts
17 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Anyone heard from A/Asia Indonesia?

Victoria
Level Contributor
82 posts
28 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Anyone heard from A/Asia Indonesia?

Hi baygal, wondering if you have heard anymore from AA, did they book you on another flight? I finally got my official texts and email yesterday advising of cancellations, have sent them 3 emails now, including a copy of my JS itinerary showing my new flights on same day and price, got a reply they were looking into it is all. I want to know if anyone did manage to get other flights paid for so I have maybe a chance of full refund..... cheers!

Queensland
Level Contributor
525 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: Anyone heard from A/Asia Indonesia?

No nothing to date, have emailed again, and also replied to the offical email they sent 2 days ago - getting fed up that is for sure - need to know as I have connecting flights.

Get answers to your questions about Legian