no not since phone call last week so have sent another email...will wait few more days and then I will bombard them with the emails ....and complaints
Yep, I think thats the only thing to do. Fully deserve any complaints thats given out.
I had called and emailed and finally got a phone call and email saying they are transfering my flights with Jetstar at no cost. This last email said the flight transfer is being processed so i'm still not feeling completely relaxed until i get full confirmation. They said it caould take 14days for the new confirmation email to arrive.
Just a tip for those still waiting, i put in my email the flight numbers, times, dates for the flights i wanted to be transfered to with jetstar to make it easier for AA. That way i also knew there were plenty of seats available.
Best of luck.
that's great, what month were you flying? I couldn't wait for them, prices are going up daily so glad i didn't cos we are July holidays but I have told them I want the difference refunded, will hold more weight if I know they are actually transferring others cos I have flights on same days and nearly same times.
Still have not heard back from Air Asia. Thanks for the tip, I just requested another carrier. So I just sent another email stating what Jetstar flight that I would like to go on(the same date). I thought by now Air Asia, would have sent something back by now, phone or email.
Traveling on the 4th May from Adelaide so running out of time.
we are July too..and I have asked they fly us direct to Sydney at no extra charge.
I would be happy just getting what I paid for,not asking much Air Asia, just the flight that I booked more than 5 months ago.
Hi baygal, wondering if you have heard anymore from AA, did they book you on another flight? I finally got my official texts and email yesterday advising of cancellations, have sent them 3 emails now, including a copy of my JS itinerary showing my new flights on same day and price, got a reply they were looking into it is all. I want to know if anyone did manage to get other flights paid for so I have maybe a chance of full refund..... cheers!
No nothing to date, have emailed again, and also replied to the offical email they sent 2 days ago - getting fed up that is for sure - need to know as I have connecting flights.