We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Bali Realty Holiday Villas

Singapore, Singapore
Level Contributor
2 posts
9 reviews
Save Topic
Bali Realty Holiday Villas

Hi there,

I've done extensive research on bali villas and come across Villa Legian 61 managed by Bali Realty Holiday Villas. the villa looks heaven and it's too good to be true... i'm worried it might be a scam as i can't seem to find and review about this villa legian 61 through tripadvisor and even through the web...

so i'm checking if anyone has booked with Bali Realty Holiday Villas before?

Perth, Australia
Level Contributor
508 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
21. Re: Bali Realty Holiday Villas

Sorry, but post number 16, sounds a liitle dodgy to me. Maybe there experience is true I don't know but this person is a first time poster, and after reading everyone else's experiences that are ALL positive, does make me wonder how legitimate the post is.

Anyone else think this?

Edited: 05 January 2014, 15:40
Denpasar, Indonesia
Level Contributor
4 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
22. Re: Bali Realty Holiday Villas

Dear Forster2428, thank you for your positive feedback. I can assure you that your experience with our company and your stay in one of our villas is the same that all of our villa guests receive. The post of AAAEEE is false, misleading, totally inaccurate and full of personal attacks which are simply untrue and I have already taken steps with Tripadvisor to report this and will ensure they are corrected.

I invite you and any potential guests/reviewers to read all the reviews for any of our properties to get and true and accurate opinion of how we run our business and manage our properties.

Thank you again for your true and honest feedback about my company.

Forster, Australia
Level Contributor
333 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
23. Re: Bali Realty Holiday Villas

Thank you Nathan for addressing my post. I apologise for my comments in regard to inconsistancy based on the post you referred to. I was very alarmed by the comments so thanks for the explanation.

As I said in my post, our holiday was amazing and we were very happy with the way our transaction was handled and the service we received while using the villa.

Denpasar, Indonesia
Level Contributor
4 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
24. Re: Bali Realty Holiday Villas

Thank you Forster2428, no problems at all. And I am pleased to report that to confirm your experience of our services Bali Realty holiday villas was awarded the award of excellence in 2013 from Tripadvisor. With over 200 guest reviews and a rating of more than 4.8 out of 5 it would seem that our guests agree with your experience with our company. I am so grateful to all of our previous guests and especially my team. But we are certainly not resting now on this award, we are making sure that in 2014 our guest services experience will be even better. We now have one of the largest portfolio of villas under management in Seminyak area and continue to grow. We hope you can come back to visit us at one of our villas again soon.

25. Re: Bali Realty Holiday Villas

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 07 June 2015, 05:17
Get answers to your questions about Legian