We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Honest money changer near Kumala Hotel

perth
Level Contributor
150 posts
Save Topic
Honest money changer near Kumala Hotel

Can anyone recommend honest money changers near Kumala Hotel.

Thanks

UP2U Surf School Bali
Surfing, Windsurfing & Kitesurfing
Windy Sun Surf School Bali
Surfing, Windsurfing & Kitesurfing
Rip Curl School Of Surf
Kayaking & Canoeing, Surfing, Windsurfing & Kitesurfing, Stand-Up Paddleboarding, Scuba & Snorkeling
Tweed Heads...
Level Contributor
320 posts
48 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Honest money changer near Kumala Hotel

Recently used Kodak shop near Jayakarta..found him very honest..family have used him for a few years..

Coming from Kumala Hotel he is just past Santai Spa In a little gang..has signs on the corner, if you reach Jayakarta you have gone too far.

His name is Joe.

Enjoy Bali

Perth, Australia
Level Contributor
921 posts
23 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Honest money changer near Kumala Hotel

Not near but close by is a money changer at the top of jalan werkudara and jalan legian, his shop is a real estate and also a travel shop. I have used him for the last couple of years and he is very honest, he will give you money in any denomination you want, 2 years ago i had a ripped $50 note and i went to many changers in the area and he was the only one who changed it, his rate is sometimes better than the big money changer across from bintang supermarket. His name is yono

Perth, Australia
Level Contributor
921 posts
23 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Honest money changer near Kumala Hotel

Not near but close by is a money changer at the top of jalan werkudara and jalan legian, his shop is a real estate and also a travel shop. I have used him for the last couple of years and he is very honest, he will give you money in any denomination you want, 2 years ago i had a ripped $50 note and i went to many changers in the area and he was the only one who changed it, his rate is sometimes better than the big money changer across from bintang supermarket. His name is yono

Tweed Heads...
Level Contributor
34 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: Honest money changer near Kumala Hotel

We always use the Kodak shop near Jayakarta and never had a problem

5. Re: Honest money changer near Kumala Hotel

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 03 August 2014, 05:17
Get answers to your questions about Legian
Recent Conversations