We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

$50 to $60 hotel

Adelaide, Australia
Level Contributor
139 posts
15 reviews
Save Topic
$50 to $60 hotel

Hi,does anyone know of a nice place to stay in Legian with pool for between $50&$60 a night? Must have fridge in room too! Cheers. Coming 26 January.

Perth, Australia
Level Contributor
1,578 posts
68 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: $50 to $60 hotel

Kumala hotel in Legian , has two pools big fridge tv and great staff

Gold Coast
Level Contributor
807 posts
45 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: $50 to $60 hotel

The all seasons is pretty good location, nice rooms and can be had for around $40 a night. If is often the mystery hotel on wotif too and you can get it very cheap including breaky!

Adelaide, Australia
Level Contributor
139 posts
15 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: $50 to $60 hotel

Thanks,guys

Sunny Coast, Qld
Level Contributor
70 posts
31 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: $50 to $60 hotel

I stayed at the All Seasons in Legian, rooms were ok, but because they open out to a concrete corridor we were often woken early morning by the talking and bag noise of arriving/departing tourists right outside our door. A couple of times I had to get up at 3 or 4 am and ask them to keep the noise down

Gold Coast
Level Contributor
807 posts
45 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: $50 to $60 hotel

It may not be perfect but for the money I think it's the best option in the area...although I can only comment on where I have stayed. I much prefer the all seasons over the jayakarta and the Ramada camakila...and they were both a lot more a night! It is my go to when I need a budget hotel because it is at least clean and good location!

Perth, Australia
Level Contributor
3,333 posts
75 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: $50 to $60 hotel

Garden View Cottages is just over $50 a night and is quite nice.

Perth, Australia
Level Contributor
266 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: $50 to $60 hotel

The Losari is in your price range on booking.com. Great location and clean spacious rooms. Garden View Cottages and The Suriwathi are also good,

Level Contributor
38 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: $50 to $60 hotel

Staying at the legian paradiso at the moment good clean room, frig and pool with pool bar you. You couldn't ask for better service from staff all so happy to be of service to you nothing is too hard for them

Adelaide
Level Contributor
849 posts
1 review
Save Reply
9. Re: $50 to $60 hotel

I was going to suggest the losari also !

Perth, Australia
Level Contributor
1,402 posts
108 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: $50 to $60 hotel

Try the Legian Village Hotel - locally run and managed - rooms from $40 pn through to $60 pn - great location