We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Kumala Pantai prices

Which Legian hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Perth, Australia
Level Contributor
419 posts
Save Topic
Kumala Pantai prices

My sister and her family are staying here next October, and I am trying to find the best price for it so we can stay there with them. Can anyone help with where to get the best price for this?

Australia
Level Contributor
12,777 posts
32 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Kumala Pantai prices

The hotel direct

Melbourne, Australia
Level Contributor
159 posts
23 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Kumala Pantai prices

I agree with Linda52 - I recently booked for our holiday next May, directly with the hotel. Easy and better price than booking sites. Only had to pay 1st night's accommodation to secure booking and we we're able to request the room/block we wanted.

Australind
Level Contributor
461 posts
23 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Kumala Pantai prices

Rooms are now up to $104 per night... too much in my opinion.

Perth, Australia
Level Contributor
847 posts
20 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Kumala Pantai prices

We have found that with afew places. Shop around for best price but I have always found the hotel is cheaper to go through.

But I tell you something for nothing girls Bali wants to be careful it's starting to price it self out of the market.

I just went there with hubby and our 2 kids in july school holidays .Not as cheap as it use to be.

But I supose compare it to holiday prices in Australia it's still cheaper.

Australia
Level Contributor
12,777 posts
32 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Kumala Pantai prices

None us of want to pay more for hotels , but the fact is prices are rising.

sorry Kylie, but Bali is not pricing itself out of the market, there are plenty who will pay the price rises and for a beachfront hotel anything under $200.00 is damn good. There are however many hotels now who would like to see a different clientele to those who never spend money in the resort. I am one of those people by the way, I rarely buy drinks or meals at the hotels I stay in, preferring to eat out.:)

Perth, Australia
Level Contributor
847 posts
20 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Kumala Pantai prices

yes Linda I couldn't agree more with you, but please tell me where there is a beach front hotel with a kids club that is under $200 a night .And yes I am very much like you and prefer to eat out as well you feel more a part of the culture.

7. Re: Kumala Pantai prices

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 17 November 2014, 05:18