We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Three Brothers Bungalows

Adelaide, Australia
Level Contributor
339 posts
71 reviews
Save Topic
Three Brothers Bungalows

Has anyone stayed here recently, I'm so undecided. The location and price are perfect for a family of four (I love the gardens!) BUT there are a lot of average and worse reviews including unhelpful staff and a few about rats and lots about the breakfast (which is not an issue for us). I'm looking at the family bungalow, sleeps 4 $116 a night - bargin for a family room. Any other suggestions for similar accomodation in the area?

Sydney, Australia
Level Contributor
1,770 posts
39 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Three Brothers Bungalows

Have a look at Yuli Bungalows.

Melbourne, Australia
Level Contributor
182 posts
26 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Three Brothers Bungalows

Hotel kumala presidential suite is $100 a night great for our family of 5. Although my husband won't stay again said the bed was too hard. I didn't think it was too bad so if you don't mind a firm bed its good.

Perth Western...
Level Contributor
885 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Three Brothers Bungalows

I have stayed here before they did the renos to the pool & restaurant. For the price we loved it. You do need to be careful which rooms you book as they have different ones for different budgets some without air-con but the family rooms & deluxe suites good value, I took a walk through last Jan to check out the pool & restaurant and the renovations great.. Yes the breakfast is very basic but it suited us, one time my Grand-daughter wanted something extra so we just paid the difference.

Adelaide, Australia
Level Contributor
339 posts
71 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Three Brothers Bungalows

Yuli Bungalows looks good, have you stayed there before? If you have are the two bedrooms separate in bungalow 1 & 2 or are the beds all in the same room?

Sydney, Australia
Level Contributor
200 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Three Brothers Bungalows

Arca bungalows has a family apartment, it's in 3 bros lane. Haven't stayed here but good reviews on TA

Perth, Australia
Level Contributor
31 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Three Brothers Bungalows

Try Arca Bungalows. Down Three Brothers lane. The family room has 2 separate bedrooms with their own bathrooms and a huge living area and kitchen. Clean and with great staff. And prices are good too.

Sydney, Australia
Level Contributor
1,770 posts
39 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Three Brothers Bungalows

We stayed in the bungalow for 8,but the 2 small ones are brilliant with own outdoor areas.99% sure 1 and 2 have 2 bedrooms.The pool is good,and the gang is safe for walking.There is a fair bit of play space around the pool.Loved it.Oh and kitchens are ok too.

Edited: 07 January 2014, 11:25
Adelaide, Australia
Level Contributor
339 posts
71 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Three Brothers Bungalows

Thank you everyone for your ideas. I have emailed both Arca Bungalows and Yuli Bungalows. They both have what I am looking for and at great prices, under $100 for a family of 4 but without the dodgy reviews.

Adelaide, Australia
Level Contributor
339 posts
71 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Three Brothers Bungalows

Thank you everyone for your ideas. I have emailed both Arca Bungalows and Yuli Bungalows. They both have what I am looking for and at great prices, under $100 for a family of 4 but without the dodgy reviews.

Sydney, Australia
Level Contributor
1,770 posts
39 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: Three Brothers Bungalows

It's a pleasure...you won't regret Yuli...just brilliant.