We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

gluten free foods....

Perth, Australia
Level Contributor
921 posts
23 reviews
Save Topic
gluten free foods....

Hi, wife has been diagnosed with celiacs disease, wanted to know of any restaurants in legian and seminyak that offer gluten free options. Thanks

Sanur Bali
Level Contributor
2,593 posts
37 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: gluten free foods....

There are a million different meals available that are gluten free. There is no need to single out one particular "gluten free" restaurant.

Melbourne
Level Contributor
857 posts
47 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: gluten free foods....

Lots of easy gluten free meal options in Bali if you avoid Western style food / breads / pastry etc.

One great little place we found that had a Gluten free menu is Taco beach grill seminyak 30 meters from Warung italia, same street as Bali deli. Jalan Kunti.

Perth, Australia
Level Contributor
921 posts
23 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: gluten free foods....

Thanks mcg know where that 1 is she doesn't mind mexican. G"day from wa cempaka and thanks for advice i think ! Btw a good mate of yours is on channel 9 perth news tomorrow night.

Tweed Heads...
Level Contributor
28 posts
1 review
Save Reply
4. Re: gluten free foods....

Seaside restaurant which is international foods plus a good Mexican menu is gluten free. In the menu it has a little gluten sign next to all the gluten free choices. Just got back on Saturday. My gf is also a coeliac for about 3 months now so being new to this is hard! Also try mozarella in legian and right next to if is Hitana. Both of them have good staff that were able to help us.

Seaside is on the beach about 100m North of jayakarta legian and mozarella about 200m south of jayakarta.

Perth, Australia
Level Contributor
921 posts
23 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: gluten free foods....

Cheers cuthbo 206 its funny i go past seaside at least 3-4 times a day whenin bali and have never been there for a drink or meal will try it out

Perth, Australia
Level Contributor
60 posts
15 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: gluten free foods....

My daughter is coeliac and we packed some gluten free pasta. Took it to Mozzrellas in Jalan Padma and they knew exactly what to do. Even gave her a doggy bag (not that we had a microwave!!)

7. Re: gluten free foods....

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 17 January 2015, 05:18