We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

New hotels with good deals Legian/Kuta??

Which Legian hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Perth, Australia
Level Contributor
244 posts
73 reviews
Save Topic
New hotels with good deals Legian/Kuta??

Hi,

It's been a few years since I've been to Bali and heading there later this year. I was just wondering if anyone knows of any new hotels that might be offering good deals to increase their occupancy? I'm only going for about 4 nights so not wanting to be too lavish on this trip, like I have others.

1. Re: New hotels with good deals Legian/Kuta??

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

TripAdvisor staff removed this post because it did not meet TripAdvisor's forum guidelines with regards to the participation of business representatives.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12 March 2014, 14:05
Perth, Australia
Level Contributor
31 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: New hotels with good deals Legian/Kuta??

You could look up Swiss-Belinn Legian, on Padma Utara, only just opened. RIP Adika Sari. (Was knocked down for this new hotel)

Adelaide
Level Contributor
153 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: New hotels with good deals Legian/Kuta??

We are booked into the Akmani for a few nights in May. Opened last year. We have direct pool access from our room for $120 a night.

Perth, Australia
Level Contributor
4 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: New hotels with good deals Legian/Kuta??

I have just booked 2 rooms at AQ-VA in Legian for four nights. Prices are great at the moment.

Perth, Australia
Level Contributor
4 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: New hotels with good deals Legian/Kuta??

I have just booked 2 rooms at AQ-VA in Legian for four nights. Prices are great at the moment.

Level Contributor
71 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: New hotels with good deals Legian/Kuta??

We've booked at ossotel in Legian which is fairly new and has some great prices at the moment. Looks like its in a good location too. It's getting some really good reviews as well.

Darwin, Australia
Level Contributor
100 posts
101 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: New hotels with good deals Legian/Kuta??

Harper hotel on Jalan legian, sun island legian, sun hotel, kuta terrace, swiss belinn legian... All new hotels, central location and well under $100 a night .. These are all ones we had shortlisted, we are in Bali now and have checked out a few of the rooms at these places.. Check their own sites for specials and promo prices, some were as cheap as $30 a night.

Legian, Indonesia
Level Contributor
94 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: New hotels with good deals Legian/Kuta??

Value for money, funky, with average breakfast, I can't beat the all seasons legian, $46 a night is perfect for me, plus it's in a good location walking distance to the beach

Nowra, Australia
Level Contributor
427 posts
126 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: New hotels with good deals Legian/Kuta??

Ditto what Liz said...but agree totally with Andrew, you cannot beat for value and service All Seasons Legian rooms are spacious...most with a balcony pool view great position and service is excellent. Simple buffet breakfast but the restaurant and room service is great and very very reasonable. It is near a lot of those mentioned above located n Padma Utara but at a fraction of the price. Rooms are way better than the Swiss Bellinn unless you are lucky enough to get one of only 5 with a balcony others are small and box like in my opinion...and the same with Sun Hotel ..small unless it's pool access.

I'm here now at All Seasons..my second stay in 4 months and would absolutely recommend it...and under $50 au a night. :)

Edited: 29 June 2014, 03:48
Sydney, Australia
Destination Expert
for Legian
Level Contributor
5,642 posts
132 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: New hotels with good deals Legian/Kuta??

Ossotel is beautiful.Swiss Bel virtually opposite has some fantastic prices at the moment.