We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Bali phone

Level Contributor
2 posts
3 reviews
Save Topic
Bali phone

What is the best SIM card to use in bali

Newcastle, Australia
Level Contributor
56 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Bali phone

Simpati is good use it every time I go

2. Re: Bali phone

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

TripAdvisor staff removed this post because it did not meet TripAdvisor's forum guidelines with regards to the participation of business representatives.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 20 April 2014, 15:23
Edited: 20 April 2014, 15:23
coffs harbour...
Destination Expert
for Tulamben, Lovina Beach
Level Contributor
6,093 posts
57 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Bali phone

I use a Mentari, as does my husband. Last time I checked its slightly cheaper for calls to Australia than Simpati.

Sofia, Bulgaria
Level Contributor
45 posts
1 review
Save Reply
4. Re: Bali phone

Where can I buy Simpati?

Australia
Level Contributor
12,777 posts
32 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Bali phone

It really doesn't matter if you only have it for a couple of weeks. I only use it to text and Mentari or simpatico work fine. Often it depends on what the seller has at the time.

Iva a you can get a SIM card almost anywhere in Bali. just look for the signs in shops especially minimarts .

6. Re: Bali phone

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 21 March 2015, 06:23