We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

iPhone 4S screen repairs

Warrnambool
2 posts
Save Topic
iPhone 4S screen repairs

Any suggestions on where to get the screen of an iPhone 4S repaired and what the cost would be?

UP2U Surf School Bali
Surfing, Windsurfing & Kitesurfing
Windy Sun Surf School Bali
Surfing, Windsurfing & Kitesurfing
Parto Bali Driver
River Rafting & Tubing, Historical & Heritage Tours, Sightseeing Tours, Cultural Tours, Private Tours
Denpasar, Indonesia
Level Contributor
263 posts
25 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: iPhone 4S screen repairs

There are a local places in Denpasar I used to go for phone repair . Along Teuku Umar streat denpasar there are many phone shop and repair and RTC ( diponogoro streat ) . And don't cost a lots , I was spend 350k rupiah for the new iPhone screen but it was a year ago .

Newcastle, Australia
Level Contributor
949 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: iPhone 4S screen repairs

There was an Apple dealer in the middle level of Carrefour who sold and repaired Apple products. I have no idea of cost though.

Level Contributor
59 posts
1 review
Save Reply
3. Re: iPhone 4S screen repairs

I would love to know of somewhere in the legion/Kuta area to get iPhone 5 screen fixed as I was quoted $180 aus to have repair done in Perth !

rosebank
Level Contributor
1 post
15 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: iPhone 4S screen repairs

go to Remo in Denpasar the computer store they repair the screens there cost is around $80 but please note these are not genuine Apple screens

5. Re: iPhone 4S screen repairs

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 09 April 2015, 06:17
Get answers to your questions about Legian
Recent Conversations