We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Alternative hotel/resort to padma resort ???

Melbourne, Australia
Level Contributor
189 posts
1 review
Save Topic
Alternative hotel/resort to padma resort ???

Hi, we are heading to bali for the first time in August and am looking at staying in legian, not too busy but still a bit going on, legian sounds ideal for us.

My research has taught me that the location of the padma resort is the best location for shopping, beach and restaurants however the padma is just out of our reach financially, we were hoping to spend $150 aud per night, can anyone recommend any nice accommodation in a nearby location but a little more affordable?

So far I have come up with rumah santai villas and the kumala pantai but I'm not sure that the kumala is in the same location.

We would prefer a low rise hotel/resort with some sort of grounds/gardens, can't stand the thought of high rise concrete walls everywhere...thankyou in advance

Cucumbers Shop
Gift & Speciality Shops
Bali Rasta Tour
Art Galleries, Taxis & Shuttles, Private Tours, Bar, Club & Pub Tours
MINI MART Legian
Gift & Speciality Shops
Beer and Company
Gift & Speciality Shops
Shepparton...
Level Contributor
38 posts
1 review
Save Reply
21. Re: Alternative hotel/resort to padma resort ???

We stayed at Jayakarta in Feb this year and I can honestly say we never will again, unfriendly staff, breakfast was terrible, rooms disgusting. I will never recommend this resort again.

22. Re: Alternative hotel/resort to padma resort ???

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 11 May 2015, 05:15
Get answers to your questions about Legian