We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Quilt covers

Perth
Level Contributor
101 posts
9 reviews
Save Topic
Quilt covers

Can anyone please tell me the name of the in Legian that sells the lovely cotton quilt covers? It is on the street that leads up from the Jayakarta, where the Kodak shop used to be on the corner. Thanks.

sydney
Level Contributor
36 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Quilt covers

I presume you are talking about the shop in Rum Jungle. Its on the right hand side of the road heading up the street, not far past Tommie's café.

Australia
Level Contributor
10 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Quilt covers

I have a card at home I'll get it and post name tomorrow.

Perth, Australia
Level Contributor
850 posts
20 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Quilt covers

How much do they usually go for ???????

Sydney, Australia
Level Contributor
883 posts
136 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Quilt covers

Are you thinking of Crazy Donny's? On the right hand side of Rum Jungle Rd, near Jln Legian?

If so, he has moved into Jln Legian, turn right at top of Rm Jungle and about 100m toward Seminyak on left hand side.

He does amazing quilts etc etc. Highly recommended

Newcastle, Australia
Level Contributor
669 posts
22 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Quilt covers

What price does Crazy Donnys charge for double, queen, king size quilts & can you pick you own material??

Sydney, Australia
Level Contributor
883 posts
136 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Quilt covers

Yep, you can pick material - he has a huge range now.

My daughter got a twin sided silky kinda material (you can tell I'm a bloke!) queen size doona cover, sheet set and pillow cases for about AUD$65 back in January.

We got cotton doona cover, fitted sheets and a throw/bed runner thingy with pillow cases for about the same.

Great bloke and will do whatever you want as well as having a large range of stock items.

Edited: 15 May 2014, 11:33
Sydney, Australia
1 post
Save Reply
7. Re: Quilt covers

It is.called Popo Linen Lighting on right hand side passed school in Rum Jungle Road

Beautiful doona covers, the are on Facebook.

Darwin, Australia
Level Contributor
236 posts
19 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Quilt covers

I bought patchwork quilts (not doona covers) from a store called Krisna or Krishna, QS cost me around $30.00 Aud. I have washed them several times now and they are still in good condition :). I have had them for approx. 2 years. A friend loved them so on a recent trip she bought herself a couple :). I know that's not what you were asking but just wanted to let you know of something a little different and awesome value :)

Edited: 18 May 2014, 05:12
Newcastle, Australia
Level Contributor
669 posts
22 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Quilt covers

Hi MegSteve, can you tell me the approximate location of the store that you purchased them from? And if possible can you ask your friend whether the name was Krisna or Krishna :) Much appreciated

Perth
Level Contributor
101 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: Quilt covers

Thanks for that, this is the one I was thinking of. Thanks to everyone who responded.

Julie

Get answers to your questions about Legian
Recent Conversations