We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

The Stones , Padma or The Pullman resorts ... 1 week ..??

Which Legian hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
melbourne
Level Contributor
1,899 posts
103 reviews
Save Topic
The Stones , Padma or The Pullman resorts ... 1 week ..??

Hi

Haven't been to Bali in over 25 years!!

Just want a beautiful resort style hotel with facilities in great central location and great amenities

Last time I went to Bali I stayed in Nusa Dua

Been told by many to stay around Legian and these are the resorts suggested that I've narrowed down

Just want to relax in the sun , walk to beach , and eat well . Don't want to be hassled by sellers everywhere but want to sit and soak up some atmosphere

Don't really wish to stay at a resort overrun with kids . I've travelled with my kids for many years and now enjoy breaks in a more adult environment . I don't mean serene and quite just not families overloading the resort

Can I have your opinions on each resort and what would suit my needs best being modern and clean upscale hotel , great large full sun pool , easy access to beach and also dining and shopping facilities

Thankd

Perth
Level Contributor
58 posts
51 reviews
Save Reply
21. Re: The Stones , Padma or The Pullman resorts ... 1 week ..??

The Ramada is beach front. We have stayed there twice, but not at the others so can't compare, but we loved the Ramada Camakilla.

22. Re: The Stones , Padma or The Pullman resorts ... 1 week ..??

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 19 June 2015, 05:16