We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Good driver with an 8 seater plus baby capsule??

Sydney
Level Contributor
4,046 posts
199 reviews
Save Topic
Good driver with an 8 seater plus baby capsule??

Hi all,

I have used the search box for this previously but the drivers are booked on our dates. Can anyone recommend a good driver with access to a baby seat and capsule? We have been to Bali plenty of times in the past, and normally just drive ourselves, but we be 4 adults and 2 grandkids, 4 years old and 6 months and it would prob be better to get a driver.

Any suggestions or contact details would be very appreciated.

We are arriving late July and be staying at the Jayakarta!

Regards,

Mark

coffs harbour...
Destination Expert
for Tulamben, Lovina Beach
Level Contributor
6,140 posts
57 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Good driver with an 8 seater plus baby capsule??

Sanny has an 8 seater + all baby items. www.sannybalitours.com

Sydney
Level Contributor
4,046 posts
199 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Good driver with an 8 seater plus baby capsule??

Cheers for that.

He is booked on the days we need him unfortunately.

Mark

coffs harbour...
Destination Expert
for Tulamben, Lovina Beach
Level Contributor
6,140 posts
57 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Good driver with an 8 seater plus baby capsule??

Mark, if you get stuck, Sanny has an on call driver who uses his second car, and he can fit your baby/child seats in that. I haven't used this other driver though, so can't comment on him. Sanny's nephew, Biyou (probably spelt wrongly) also has a car and can organise the seats via Sanny. Not sure of the size of Biyou's car though, as he used Sanny's second car for our trip.

Melbourne, Australia
Level Contributor
693 posts
182 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Good driver with an 8 seater plus baby capsule??

Kadek, balipersonaldriver.com has an 8 seater, plus Australian approved baby seats and boosters and DVD players at no extra charge. However in any 8 seater, adding a seat or booster reduces the amount of space on that seat and it can get quite squashy unless you are small people. And no room for luggage. I suggest you get 2 cars. Still cheap. All drivers can organise another car and you will all be comfortable.

Melbourne, Australia
Level Contributor
23 posts
48 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Good driver with an 8 seater plus baby capsule??

Try KOI Bali driver. I just came back from Bali and used him almost every day.

He uses Whatsapp and Wechat so is easy to communicate with. http://koibalidriver.com/

I highly recommend this guy.

If you want tours or sports activities, he also manages a company which provides these services.

Genuine guy... i can not give him enough credit.

Australia
Destination Expert
for Bali, Nusa Dua, Sanur, Tuban, Ubud
Level Contributor
13,935 posts
319 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Good driver with an 8 seater plus baby capsule??

contact Dean, he has a team of drivers and uses car seats we have donated to him from Australia.

http://baliwithdean.blogspot.com.au

7. Re: Good driver with an 8 seater plus baby capsule??

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 24 June 2015, 06:16
Get answers to your questions about Legian