We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Outdoor bean bags

Which Legian hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Sydney, Australia
Level Contributor
957 posts
35 reviews
Save Topic
Outdoor bean bags

My biggest regret upon return to Sydney in May after holiday was not buying the outdoor bean bags that were everywhere. I have a friend going in october as was thinking of asking them to bring done back. Can someone please give me a rough price for them. Small/ medium for sitting, not the big ones for sun baking on. Thanks!

Melbourne, Australia
Level Contributor
214 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Outdoor bean bags

It depends on what quality fabric as there is now appears to be two types of fabric since we bought our first ones two years ago. Last Nov we paid 200k for the best quality for probably the medium size. They weighed 1 kg each.

In Melb we have seen similar sized ones for $120 each!

Sydney, Australia
Level Contributor
957 posts
35 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Outdoor bean bags

Thanks. Yes they are so very very expensive here. Hence why it is my biggest regret!! Will definitely be asking for some now!

Newcastle, Australia
Level Contributor
658 posts
22 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Outdoor bean bags

You need to take into consideration the weight of the items. We bought back 3 large lounge ones and 3 chair ones last year and they weighed about 8 kg's all up.... We paid about AU$120 for the lot (got a great discount as we were buying 6)

Why not consider having them shipped to you by your friend????

Sea mail is approx $70au for 20kg's so it will only cost about $35au for 10kgs which is more then enough (depending on how many chairs). Just takes a little longer to get to you :)

Sydney, Australia
Level Contributor
957 posts
35 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Outdoor bean bags

Great idea! Thanks.

Brisbane, Australia
Level Contributor
61 posts
17 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Outdoor bean bags

Could you please tell me where do you get the outdoor bean bags, thanks Jewels

Sydney, Australia
Level Contributor
957 posts
35 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Outdoor bean bags

Every second shop in legain seems to sell them. Try garlic lane ( at least 3 shops) or road behind padma hotel.

Sydney, Australia
Level Contributor
957 posts
35 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Outdoor bean bags

Every second shop in legain seems to sell them. Try garlic lane ( at least 3 shops) or road behind padma hotel.

Newcastle, Australia
Level Contributor
658 posts
22 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Outdoor bean bags

@ Jewels22552. We purchased our as Pillow 514 Jl Padma Utara/Pertokoan Padma Jaya No 6 Legian.

They were great to deal with.

We picked the design & colours and negotiated price (great to negotiate with), not pushy.

They do lots of stuff

Their email is: ofcoursedong@ yahoo.com, and phone number is +62 81 338 732 537

Brisbane, Australia
Level Contributor
61 posts
17 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Outdoor bean bags

Thanks Kiajas for the information will check it out when I'm there in August, Cheers Jewels

10. Re: Outdoor bean bags

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 29 June 2015, 05:17