We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Anyone heard of Billys Villa 69 / Campuhan Villas

Western Australia
Level Contributor
4 posts
4 reviews
Save Topic
Anyone heard of Billys Villa 69 / Campuhan Villas

Has anyone stayed at, or heard of Billys Villas / Villa 69 Billys / Campuhan Villas in Legian.

Its a small complex comprising of 2 villas and seems to go by a few different names on different websites.

Its called Billys Villa Kuta on booking.com, it has its own website campuhanvillas.com and also has a facebook page. Trip advisor has a listing Villa Billys 69 but has no reviews. I can't find reviews anywhere so was wondering if maybe it was new (or if there was another reason!)

Legian Driver Bali
Cultural Tours, Sightseeing Tours, Private Tours, Day Trips
Parto Bali Driver
River Rafting & Tubing, Historical & Heritage Tours, Sightseeing Tours, Cultural Tours, Private Tours
Olas Surf Bali
Surfing, Windsurfing & Kitesurfing
UP2U Surf School Bali
Surfing, Windsurfing & Kitesurfing
Level Contributor
942 posts
24 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Anyone heard of Billys Villa 69 / Campuhan Villas

I am pretty sure I know who owns these - I will message her on FB with this link

2. Re: Anyone heard of Billys Villa 69 / Campuhan Villas

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 07 July 2015, 06:17
Get answers to your questions about Legian