We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Can anyone Help?

Which Munduk hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Brisbane, Australia
Level Contributor
12,336 posts
95 reviews
Save Topic
Can anyone Help?

Someone has made this insider page and I've been asked by TA_Karen to ask if anyone feels confident adding some detail to this page. She doesn't want to delete the page as someone has gone to the trouble of creating it, but in it's current form, it gives no information about the Munduk area at all.

tripadvisor.com/Travel-g608490-s4/Munduk:Bal…

If you feel you can add some detail please go ahead and edit the page.

42 replies to this topic
Sydney
Destination Expert
for Seminyak, Bali, Canggu, Kerobokan
Level Contributor
8,480 posts
299 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Can anyone Help?

Hi Whinnie

well, I did go to a pretty good restaurant last time I went there - I can't for the life of me remember it's name. There was a fair bit of building going on there with a new small hotel as well. Maybe someone knows a little bit more?

I know I'm not much help:(

Cheers

Brisbane, Australia
Level Contributor
12,336 posts
95 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Can anyone Help?

I know how you feel Ilab. I love the area but I'm not confident enough about what and how much I know to write a page about it and the little knowledge I do have is probably dated by now.

Johor Bahru...
Level Contributor
1,467 posts
38 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Can anyone Help?

based to goggle map, it will roughly 2 hours drive from kuta to mundok. i think it will be suitable for one day trip to and fro. if anyone can suggest few places to visit for this new place, i don't mind to spend a day for it.

Indonesia
Level Contributor
108 posts
31 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Can anyone Help?

Hi, All

Munduk is one of the best Place in Bali if you don't like Crowded. and take 3-4 hours if from Kuta. don't looking in Google, because the real road will be crossing mountain.

have 1-2 local restaurant, and also if you like Walking, in here is alot of waterfall also plantation like coffee, Munduk Coffee is most popular di Bali.

regards

ARIS

Wonthaggi, Australia
Level Contributor
901 posts
27 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Can anyone Help?

Oh bugger!! Looks like someone will have to go check it out, it's a hard job but someone's gotta do it right!!

Sydney Australia
Level Contributor
1,761 posts
29 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Can anyone Help?

We went to Munduk waterfall last trip and at the restaurant would that be enough?

Edited: 02 March 2012, 05:48
Brisbane, Australia
Level Contributor
12,336 posts
95 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Can anyone Help?

Anything at all would be great Tannalee and then others can add to it at a later date.

Sydney Australia
Level Contributor
1,761 posts
29 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Can anyone Help?

Okay :)

Sydney, Australia
Level Contributor
1,271 posts
14 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Can anyone Help?

We went to Munduk waterfall on our last trip and it definately did not take us 3 to 4 hours. We stopped at a few places along the way, but we only travelled for a couple of hours tops. I think it would deter people from going if they thought that it was going to take that long to get there. Absolutely stunning and also a bit scary driving over the mountain, but the waterfall was magnificent and the walk in wasnt too bad.

Kate

Edited: 02 March 2012, 07:58
Johor Bahru...
Level Contributor
1,467 posts
38 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: Can anyone Help?

tannalee & kate,

any idea what is the waterfall name?

just spoke to my guide. he will arrange for a day trip to there, to combine with few more places altogether.

Reply to: Can anyone Help?
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted
Get answers to your questions about Munduk
More Munduk Topics